{12: 2 months Later

Start from the beginning

We all let go with tears streaming down our eyes." O my gosh!" Kaycee exclaimed looking at us.

" I missed you guys." Kaycee said now crying." We've missed you too. It's been so long." Sadie said hugging our sister.

" Noah, you've grown so much." Kaycee said now hugging me as I hugged back.

" Where's Brynn?" Kaycee asked searching for our blonde sister." She's with her friends and boyfriend." I said and Kaycee just nodded.

" Wait, why are you here?" Kaycee asked." We came to see you." I said and Kaycee smiled.

" Do you know what day it is?" Sadie asked Kaycee." It's Saturday." Kaycee said and we both laughed.

" No. It's Brynn's 20th birthday." Sadie and I both said in unison." Oh, yeah.... wait-what?!" Kaycee asked shock.

" Yeah." I said." O my gosh, I can't believe Brynn's 20 now." Kaycee said covering her mouth.

" Wait, wait, wait. Who are they?" Sean asked as we looked at his direction.

" Sean. It's my little brother and sister." Kaycee introduced us." Then who's Brynn?" Sean asked.

" Our second older sister. She's a dancer too." Sadie smirked.
" The best." I agreed then Kaycee furrows her eyebrows and pout.

" But, since now you are here. You're the best sister." I said then Kaycee chuckled.

" I shouldn't be. Brynn's right there for you guys ever since I left. And I want the recognition for her. She deserves it." Kaycee said.

" Where do you guys live?" Sadie asked." We rent an apartment at whoareyoutocomeinmyhouse street. Downtown." Sean said.

" Maybe we could ask mom to let you guys live with us." I suggested and Sadie squealed then Kaycee's face turned pale.

" What's wrong?" Sadie and I both asked." Nothing... It's just... that- I haven't seen or talked to mom." Kaycee said.

" Same to us." I said." Let's text mom on your phone. Let's make it like Sadie and I are kidnapped." I said.

" That's..... a great idea." Kaycee said laughing with Sadie. We texted mom and hell she looks so worried by the text.

" Ok, now we wait." Kaycee said placing her phone inside her pocket. We saw mom coming and we stood there silently.

She found us and she teared up as she saw Kaycee with us." Mom." Kaycee said with a smile.

Mom and Kaycee run into each other's arms for a long tight hug.
" O my gosh. Kaycee, you're all grown up." Mom said.

Kaycee swept her tears away and hugged mom again." I miss you." Kaycee said." I miss you too." Mom said.

" Mom. Let her live with us again." Sadie and I pleaded." There's a spare room and she can share it with her boyfriend." I said.

" Mom, please! We need our sister back." Sadie added. Mom swept her tears away." If it's ok with her." Mom said.

" We would love to." Kaycee said and turned to her boyfriend who just smiled. A supportive smile.

" Kaycee, you can move with us. Right now." Mom said and we all burst out laughing.

" Yes!" I shouted as we all hugged leaving Sean all alone." Get in here." Mom said to sean and Sean shyly smiled a the group hug.

We went to our house and chit chat about life and all." Go text Brynn." Mom said and I nodded.

BRYNNY

When are you coming home?

We're on our way, why?

Nothing, just asking

Suspicious :/

" She's on her way." I Saud and they all smiled." I can cook dinner for you guys if you want." Sean volunteered and Kaycee's face lit up.

" Yes! Mom! I tell you, he's really good at cooking." Kaycee said hugging Sean from the side.

" Sure." Mom said." We have pasta available and some vegetables. Can you improve something out of it?" Sadie said.

Sean smirked and nodded." I'll cook now." Sean said. Kaycee nodded and kissed his cheek as our whole family went to the living room.

After a few minutes of chit chat we heard a car parked at our front yard.
We all looked at each other and froze.

Hey Wittypups! I'm really sorry for not updating. I promise you guys that I'll update as fast as I can. Make sure to give this chapter a vote, comment, and follow me for more. Love you guys!