The speakers all around the stadium suddenly erupted with an old guy's
voice, letting us know that the game was about to begin. I watched as all of the cheerleaders, including Meredith, walked out onto the side of the field & started cheering as all of the football players charged out from the small tunnel. Everyone around us in the audience roared with cheers & stood up, screaming. I scoffed quietly. I looked to my side & saw Grayson looking down at his cast sadly. I knew he wanted to play so badly. James must have seen the sad look on Grayson's face as well, because he suddenly stuck his hand into his pocket & pulled out a sparkly silver 'Sharpie'. James popped the cap off & gently reached for Grayson's encased arm, pulling it towards him & basically resting it on my lap as he wrote on it. Uh...okay. Grayson was staring at James with weirded out expression, also wondering what he was doing. James then pulled away & pushed Grayson's arm back towards him, causing Grayson to tilt his casted arm around to read the sparkly writing. James wrote; You'll always be my favorite player, even if you can't play tonight. You're still a daddy btw. ~ James xoxo. I cringed as I read it over Grayson's broad shoulder & once Grayson read it too, he chuckled nervously. James just sent him a wink & Grayson tried to look anywhere but at him. I turned my eyes to the field, seeing that all of the players from our team were now in position & about to start. "Set Hut!" Said one of the players with a muffled, raspy voice & all of the players scattered around the field chasing after whoever had the leather ball. Ethan was number '69'. Of course. I wonder how many jokes he made about that at football practice. Cameron Dallas scored our team's first touchdown & the cheerleaders went wild, moving all around as the game went on.

The buzzer went off & the game was finally over & sadly, we lost. Only
about four of our eleven players seemed to give a shit & a dually try to play good so that might be why. Ethan being one of the few that tried, he got most of our touchdowns in fact but it wasn't enough to win. I felt James repeatedly tapping my shoulder & I turned my body towards him. "Yes?" I hummed & he smiled at me with big brown eyes. "I'm hungry, can we go get some food at the food stands? Please." James begged & I chuckled at how needy he looked. I wasn't hungry & I wanted to keep it that way, the more days I went without eating....the more skinny I would become. "Sure." I answered nonchalantly & we stood up, about to walk to the food carts but James stopped in front of Grayson. Grayson looked up at him & James grabbed his good arm, pulling him up & telling him that were gonna go get food & that he should come with. I smiled to myself. Sometimes James was just too much.

We continued to walk towards the smell of food & James got in line for hot dogs & a twisted pretzel, along with Grayson right behind him. The food here actually smelled really good & my stomach started to hurt. Maybe it wouldn't hurt if I just ate one thing-my thoughts were interrupted when I caught Ethan's eyes as he walked off the field. His eyes looked dull & he cocked an eyebrow at the food stands. Nevermind, I didn't feel like eating anymore. Maybe not ever with the dull expression he gave me as he got closer. Ethan was headed straight towards me & I was filled with slight fear but then he diverted his path & headed towards Grayson. I sighed in relief but then realized James was next to Grayson. I watched as Ethan was about to say something bitchy about James, but Grayson spat out a; "Don't. Even." I chuckled to myself & looked around the stadium, seeing if I could find anybody I knew while I waited.

As I looked around, my view started spinning slightly & I shook my head
but it kept turning. A cold tingling feeling washed over my skin & I felt lightheaded. I clutched my stomach which seemed to be the cause of this as it ached. I turned to look at James who wasn't far away, taking a picture of his perfectly placed food as he waited for Grayson to receive his order. I tried to yell James' name but considering he didn't look up & my voice sounded muffled to me, I didn't think he heard me. My vision started spotting & I slid down the pillar next to the risers, holding my stomach. I felt nauseous & the last thing I felt was my face against the cold concrete.