✰B̸͟͞A̸͟͞D̸͟͞B̸͟͞O̸͟͞Y̸͟͞✰ ᑎᗩᗰᗰIᑎ

Hey y'all um- I don't have wifi at my house so like- updates will be late and shit so that actually sucks- enjoy this Nammin one shot- Namkook is still my all time favourite ship even tho Nammin is reaching its peek-

Word count
2726
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~
~~

Jimin was the bad boy of the school, always causing fights, getting suspended from school and melting 90% of the girls hearts with his beautiful smile that fit his pretty face perfectly. Jimin never felt feelings for anyone, always a quick fuck and then dump them out, nothing special at all.

Until he meets a man with deep dimples and has plumped lips as Jimin, his name was Kim Namjoon, the math teacher. Jimin wouldn't deny he liked him, he'd sometimes doze off and imagine fucking him on a desk, screaming his name as he'd squirm underneath Jimin.

But, Namjoon was the nice guy, he'd treat everyone the same, he treated Jimin with a kind smile and a fun personality, like he does with everyone else. Jimin wanted to change that, even if that meant he'd get expelled...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"Jimin, you've been avoiding science all week, try to at least attend one class." Yoongi says, his arms crossed as he was leaning against the lockers, Jimin only snickers. "You'd think Ms. Choi would be glad to see me? She'd jump out of the window if I even breathed near her area." Jimin slams his locker and looks at Yoongi. "And why do you care? You're a bad boy too, always getting secret tattoos, disobeying your parents and fucking girls you don't love." Jimin grins, Yoongi only stares at him. "And I get straight A's, unlike someone." Yoongi walks pass Jimin as he follows along with him. "Ooo, I'm so hurt that I don't get straight A's like a goodie two shoes." Jimin mocks with a smirk, Yoongi sighs. "First you called me a bad boy now I'm a goodie two shoes?" Yoongi raises a brow. "Your both, girls wants to get all over you as a bad boy and teachers are all over your work as a good boy." Jimin laughs, Yoongi chuckles.

Namjoon was across the hallway talking to Jung Hoseok, Jimin leans down and grips on Yoongi's shoulders. "You see that man?" Jimin whispers. "Mm, which one?" Yoongi stares at the two men talking. "Mr. Kim, isn't he the most finest man alive?" Jimin stares intensely at Namjoon. "He is quite good looking." Yoongi says plainly. "I want him to look at me and tell me that he wants me, could you imagine him naked– actually don't he's mine." Jimin laughs as he loosens his grip on Yoongi.

Yoongi looks at Jimin. "Your not planning on fucking our math teacher are you?" Yoongi frowns. "Define fucking. I'm only going to make sweet love to him until his legs stop working." Jimin grins widely, Yoongi pinches the bridge of his nose. "Oh my god don't. You'll get yourself expelled and get him in trouble." Yoongi looks at Jimin. "Shh, their coming." Jimin lightly slaps Yoongi, Jimin smiles at the two older men.