⚘PRIΠCΣ ⚘naмĸooĸ

Word count 2270

Word count 2270

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~
~~

Namjoon stayed in his room on his phone in the dark while the blinding light shines on his face in the dark.

Jungkook passes by his room and stops at his tracks when he found Namjoon on his phone in the dark, Jungkook stands near the doorway, Namjoon doesn't pay much attention. "Hyung, could you please get off your phone? You'll ruin your eyes." Jungkook calls out to him, Namjoon blinks his eyes as his eyes felt dry from staring at the screen to long and looks at the doorway. "Oh, hey." All Namjoon said before sitting up on his bed and rubbing his eyes. "When did you get here?" Namjoon says with an yawn.

Jungkook squints his eyebrows. "When did I get here? I've been here all day hyung." Jungkook says as he stares at the older man.

"Oh..." Namjoon mumbles. He stretches his arms over his head, his shirt lifting up, revealing the bits of his stomach.

Jungkook stared as he stretches, his thoughts taking over him, wanting to pin him on his bed, sucking on his skin as he moans his name, bitting onto his plumped lips, whispering nonsense in a deep whisper.

Jungkook doesn't know when he fell for  Namjoon but, it didn't really bother him as he just wanted to kiss those lips he wanted to taste for years. When he first fell for him, his thoughts only were cute dates and soft kisses but, when time passed, all he could think of is to suck on Namjoon's skin.

Jungkook's mind became more sexual and needy for the leader he loved for many years.

Jungkook bites the inside of his lip and he comes back to reality. "You better head to sleep, we have a photoshoot tomorrow and we have to wake up early." Jungkook leans against the doorway.

Namjoon rubs his eyelids. "Okay." Namjoon said tiredly, he grabs his phone again, Jungkook groans softly, walking towards the older man and grabbed his phone off his hands. "Hey!" Namjoon looks at Jungkook. "I worry for you hyung. You need to limit yourself with this, you haven't gotten any sleep anymore and it's starting to worry me." Jungkook crosses his arms.

Namjoon chuckles, his deep dimples showing as he smiles. "You act like you're the older one Kook. But, fine, if it means that much to you then, I'll go to bed more early." Namjoon smiles at Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart beating from his hyung's smile. Jungkook was lost for a moment but, snapped back. "Uh, I-I'm still keeping your phone, just in case you sneak your way into this." Jungkook leaves with the phone. "Alright." Namjoon chuckles softly and tries to sleep.