chapter 1 and BIO

BROTHER 1:
Name:morpheus

BROTHER 1:Name:morpheus

AGE:600

BROTHER 2:
NAME:phobetor
AGE:600
LOOKS:

BROTHER 3:NAME:phantasosAGE:600LOOKS:

BROTHER 3:
NAME:phantasos
AGE:600
LOOKS:

BROTHER 3:NAME:phantasosAGE:600LOOKS:

HYPNOS
AGE:???
LOOKS:

NAME:Y/N L/NAGE:15LOOKS:

NAME:Y/N L/N
AGE:15
LOOKS:

(you got white hair and blue eyes and imagine lots of bandages and that you have the wings that you use as a shield and knives)

Y/N pov
"you little shit if it werent for your lazy ass i would still have your father and all my other boyfriends!!!"
i scoffed a bit 'wow she thinks that right after she cheats and beats a child that they would stay with her honestly  she is a stupid hoe like all those other hoes at school'.

I then realized that she had stopped beating me and felt pian in my head and leg i looked up and saw that she had a shard of glass looking surprised i was curious and looked down and then i saw that she had stabed me in the leg but i then felt wetness going down my head like water i touched it and saw that it was blood by then i started to see black dots cover my vision i smirked at my mom who tried to get me to stay awake with her skimpy ass dress i smirked more and decided why not leave a little something as i was about to go fully blind i made it so that my hands showed me pointing the middle finger at her she gasped and i guess she forgot how ingured i was and hit me over the head with another bottle by then i knew i was dead.

TIME SKIP

Aaand i was wrong i woke up in a dark place i looked around saw this....guy 'maybe he can kill me"
i started to walk up to him and said
"hey you seem like a good guy to kill me so would you do a guy a favore!!"
he just stared and i did the same until i stared to get tired like sleepy tired he noticed and said
"look Y/N im your uncle im known as thanatos the persifacation of death and a god of nature your father is hypnos the god of sleep-"
i then cut him off and said
"hold up you mean im Not dead"
"yes anyway-"
"fuck!! after all ive been through i cant do anything right fuuuuuck!!!"
he looked pissed and yelled at me"Y/N SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND LET ME EXPLAIN!!"
i sat down and waited he sighed and said
"look i cant let you die my brother would be very sad and- uugh look i think your mother wants to say sorry and all i get that wont forgive her but dont do anything you might regret please?"
i nodded slowly at him
"*sigh* fine bye uncle.."
i said as i was falling asleep.

I woke up and saw that i was
in a hospital how do i know this it was all white and were els would my MOM take me.....probably to a grave yard and berry me alive...well dead i dont know.

i looked over and saw that i was in a surgery room i turned my head the other way and saw my mom sitting kn the other side of the window crying with doctors talking to her i decided to play dead something that i was always able to do ......play dead like i could make my heart stop for a 2 hours 😈😈.(dont ask i thought it would be fun)
i then heard a beep i also heard rushing doctors and even more crying i smirked a bit but stayed still i then heard like 3 different voices whispering to me 'stop playing dead'
i thought i was going crazy but kept up the act until i felt a strong serge of electricity 'ok now i should i have listend fuuuuuck'
'told you' one voice then told me i was creeped out and opened my eyes i saw the doctors all around me with the light on witch looks like they are interogating me.

I got annoyed and said
"turn off the lights please its burning my eyes"
one doctor shut it off and all just stared i then looked at the window and saw my MOTHER struggling to get intk the room with doctors grabing her arms i then looked back the doctor who turned off the lights and said
"hey you man let my MOM in i need to talk to her"
he seemed hesitant and looked at all his other peers and they all nodded he sighed walked away to get my mom.

My mom ran in and hugged me i pushed her away and asked the doctors to leave they did as told and left.

I looked at my mom with anger and glared she looked really sorry
"I-im so s-s-sorry Y/N i c-could have k-killed you!"
i glared and didint answer i felt really tired i then thought'yup im going to be ok ill start acting like i did before a lazy ass'
i grinned and pushed my mom away she looked hurt i glared at her and jumped off the bed and opened the door and walked to the front desk to check out i could hear the surgeons and my mom running after so i had to hurry the lady handed me a paper withought looking and when i was about to sign it the lady screamed i was shocked and it gave the surgeons enough time to catch me i struggled as they dragged mw back to my room and elft em with my mom she started to cry again i felt a bit bad but then rememberd what she did to me.

TIME SKIP 5 DAYS

I could finally leave but the bad thing was that my mom had to come with me.

She got in the car right after she waited for me to buckle up once i did she started to drive she drove to our old house i didint do anything.

Once we got home i told my mom that i would be in my room i then started to walk to the closet until ahe grabed my arm and dragged me up the stairs.

Once we were at the front of a door she opened it and there was a cool room it had a water bed and a closet filled with hoodies and jeans.

I thought it was weird that she was giving me a room she then asked me something that really surprised me
"what do you want to eat for dinner your under weight and REALLY skinny"
i glared at her and said
"im not hungry and im going out"
i told her that cause she rarely fed me witch made me get anorexia witch is this thing that emans that i cant get hungry or i at least cant feel it so yeah(i dont remember the exact discription for this but i rememeber this being something that means you dont feel hunger or cant feel so forgive if i get the deffinition wrong)

She frowned and left me room i then put on a black hoodie that said
"im alergic to stupidity"
and some black jeans.

I then went to my bathroom that i apperently had and looked in the mirrior i then felt pain in my back it hurt really bad likw some had stabed me in the back two times.

The pain then just stopped i opened my eyes and saw that i had BIG white wings the feathers looked like knives i pulled off ln of the knives and saw how sharp these thing were i then focused on getting rid of them i oepned my eyes again and saw that they were gone.

I shrugged that off and jumped out my window into the street.