Bundles of Joy (Extra part 1)

Start from the beginning

Their wedding wasn't a big one, both of them wanted to invite only their close friends and family members. Jungkook was super jittery during the ceremony, but so was Yoongi. The omega had never seen the older so on edge, the alpha was a stuttering mess and was on the verge of cursing out loud when he mispronounced a word from his vow, but managed to keep his cool.

Their wedding night was truly one of a kind, but things went out of control towards the end. Yoongi's wolf had been on cloud ninth, he wanted to claim his omega over and over again, to mark, to kiss, to love, but he also craved for something which was so natural and yet something which wasn't supposed to happen, at least not now.

Both Yoongi and Jungkook wanted to have children, they really wanted to, but they had promised each other to wait, to wait until they were ready or more like... until Jungkook was ready. The omega wanted their family to grow bigger, but he scared, he wasn't prepared to be a parent and he could see the disappointment in Yoongi's eyes when they made that promise to each other. The alpha tried his best to hide it, but Jungkook still sensed it, not only because of their bond, he just knew his mate far too well.

And that's why on their special night, Jungkook almost let Yoongi do as he pleased, but the voice at the back of the younger's head, which screamed 'not now' took over and the omega stopped his alpha in the last moment.

It was hard to resist the temptation, it was hard to go against their nature, especially when they looked at Seokjin and Namjoon's twins.

Jisoo and Jinah were a splitting image of Seokjin and they were kind and sweet girls just like both their parents. Jinah often broke her toys though, it was by accident, really, she had definitely got that from Namjoon.

Jungkook was proud of his cousin, Seokjin and his mate were incredible parents and Jungkook was sure that Yoongi would be an amazing father, but he wasn't so sure about himself. He didn't know much about children, he didn't know how to raise one, let alone two or who knows... maybe even three at the same time.

But every time he played with the twin girls, Jungkook's chest ached. He wanted to stop feeling so insecure and he knew that the alpha was longing for the day when Jungkook would finally realize that there was nothing to be afraid of. The alpha threw in some comments occasionally, he was trying to be subtle, but every time they made love, Jungkook could see the desire in his alpha's eyes, Yoongi was yearning to hear the long-awaited 'I'm ready, Hyung.', but he never voiced that out, because he didn't want to pressure his omega. They could wait, truly. Yoongi himself knew that he still had lots to learn, because parenting wasn't easy, not at all and Jungkook was still so young, but even Taehyung and Jimin were expecting their first child and they weren't that older.

But then... the day finally arrived - it was a Christmas miracle, Yoongi liked calling it that way, because a week before Christmas, the omega gifted his alpha with the best present he could ask for.

'I'm... not ready, Hyung and I don't know when I will be, but... I want to try. For you, for me, for us. Whenever I look at the others and see how gleeful they are when it comes to their kids, I just- I am happy with you, Hyung, a lot, but maybe... we can become even happier. What I'm saying is that... you can stop holding back now, Hyung. I mean it.'