Am I going Crazy?

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY SO I AM BACK WITH THIS STORY I AM SO DAMN SORRY THAT I NEVER GOT AROUND TO MAKING STORIES LATELY BUT AFTER I SAW REALLY LOUD MUSIC I KNOW I HAD TO GET BACK INTO THIS STORY SO ENJOY!!!

After the performance, Luna ran back into the room with tears down her face "Maggie you have mascara running down your face!" Steve said grabbing a tissue "You just don't get it!" Luna said getting up from her chair "My family gave me disappointing looks the entire time the hate me for all I know!"

Steve grabbed her shoulders "they weren't angry at you they were was miss bossy in the crowd didn't  get what she wanted" Luna scratched  her head "Was it Lynn Loud? because I promised to give her subs." Steve shook his head "no it was this immature 5 year old throwing cups all over the  stands" Luna grabbed her normal clothes "That's nice can I please go back to my family so I can explain everything?"

"Oh what the heck of course you can go!" her manager said. Luna ended up running down the hall wearing her regular clothes with her sister's subs "hey guys Lynn there was another sub place at the far end of the stadium so that what took me so long" Lynn just took the subs and looked at her with a glaring eye "oh ok" Luna walked to her seat "Maggie" She looked directly into her sisters eyes "I just said that wasn't me down there just trust me" she said gritting through her teeth "Whatever" Lynn mumbled.

That night, Luna in her room listening to music in the pitch black because it was a rough day for her with her first live preformance and her brand new life "Luna?" Luan said walking in turning the lights on  "OW! WHAT IS IT LUAN?" Luna yelled "Calm down it's just me your sister I wanna talk!" Luna got down from the bed "about?" Luan stroked her arm "about today"

Luna paced back and forth "WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT TODAY?" She shouted. She grabbed a pillow and sobbed "look all I did was get subs for Lynn and she gets mad at me that I wasn't there for her!" Luan stroked her back "look Lynn is in her bedroom right now why don't you go talk to her." Luna slowly nodded and walked to the door "Oh uh Luan?" "Yes?" Luna smiled "Thank you!" Luan smiled she was glad to see her sister starting to feel better

She walked up to her sisters door "Lynn? It's me Luna can I come in" Luna asked. "I don't know if you're Luna or Maggie maybe I'm very lucky that a famous singer would talk to me"

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT BRAH? let me in and I'll explain everything!" Luna said jiggling the door knob.Lynn unlocked the door. "Come in." She plainly said "Thanks L.J." she said. She hopped on the bed with her sister "Now about today I wanna clear a few things up I'm sorry I wasn't there for subs right when I said I would and I am have another thing I wanna tell you"

Lynn smirked "Luna I already know you are bisexual" Luna looked at the door "Well it's not that you see the reason I wasn't there for half of the game is because I am Maggie Minnesota you were right all! You're not crazy! I'm the one who's going crazy!" Luna admitted.

Lynn got up and stroked her back "Look Luna you're not going crazy I know you're currently having a early life crisis at a young age but you can trust me with your secret please let me trust me!"

"How do you know it's a secret?" Luna asked "Just figured." Lynn said grabbing a football "Well you know I can't trust Lola so I can totally trust you IF you promise me a few things" Luna pointed out "You can't tell ANY of the other sisters ESPECIALLY Lincoln plus Mom and Dad" Lynn waved her hands "What about my friends or my teamates?" Luna shook her head.

"Oh well in that case you can totally trust me. "between us?" She held out her pinkie. Luna smiled "between us." Luna got up and walked out of her younger sisters room and headed back to her room.She looked at a picture of a 9 year old girl standing on a wagon playing the guitar in the backyard.

"You loves that guitar!" Her older sister said standing in the doorway "Before we got you your Ax that was your original favorite guitar you literally played it all the time before bed, before bathtime and many other places" Luna smiled as she looked at her sister smiling "Lori am I really gonna make it one day?"

Lori put her arms on her younger sister's shoulders "huh coming from someone who has the literate voice of a angel I already know what the answer to that is" Luna smiled at the young girl in the photo "before you would play on stages you would sing to the mud puddle in the backyard" Lori chuckled "It was the cutest!" Luna smiled again "I bet"

Lori checked the time on her phone "Welp time to do my nightly check in with Bobby he texted me saying eggs went all over the the place at the Bodega and I wanna see if he's ok! Good night!" she said leaving the room.

Luna climbed into bed and remembered what she said to Lynn about her secret and how she can't tell anyone espesically Lincoln.Next to Sam,Lincoln was Luna's ultimate sidekick. She knows the little man too well in fact he was the reason she got into making it big in the rockstar but what other option did she have Tell everyone the truth and let the pieces fall into place? No she has a promise to her sister and she will keep her promise.

She looked at the photo one last time before getting another picture of a 5 year old Lincoln and a very little Luna making sandcastles and again with the happy face of Luna ans Lincoln she rubbed his face with a thumb "Oh Linky Sad to know you won't be getting into my other life for a while" She layed the photo down turned the lights off and fell asleep.