Maggie Minnesota

That night, Luna was strumming her guitar to think of a song to write for her first album When Lynn came into her bedroom with a newspaper in her hand "Check it Out There's this new celebrity named Maggie Minnesota and she looks just like you" Luna gulped praying that she doesn't find out her secret "Uh it's such a coincidence that you look like a rising star and she's gonna be singing at the football game tomorrow night" Luna was plucking her guitar string in nervousness. Doesn't Lynn know that SHE is the one singing the national anthem at the Game Tomorrow Oh god it's a lot of pressure "I" Lynn smiled at her "I hope that Maggie does well and I wish I can come but I'm SUPER Busy". Lynn patted her shoulder "Nonsense We Know that Your really busy with your work that's why tomorrow night You are coming with us to the football game" "WHAT?" Luna yelled "What's The Problem?" Lynn said "I mean what thank you but I'll pass" "Too Late!" Lynn said "You are coming with us and you are gonna LIKE it" Lynn stormed off Leaving a stressed Luna alone "AH" She said throwing her guitar pick across the room "I don't know if I can do this" She groaned for a long time until her phone rang "Hey Sam" She said groggily *Bet You didn't see this coming!* "Wow Lun's Are you Ok?" Luna sat up "Yeah I'm fine I'm just under a lot of stress" "I know how you feel being a new super star can be challenging but it'll be amazing TRUST ME!" Luna smiled she felt a little bit better talking to her girlfriend really helped her "Also did you know that you have a doppelgänger?" Luna rubbed her head "oh really who?" Sam screamed over the phone "MAGGIE MINNESOTA!" Luna was frustrated even her soulmate doesn't know that That's REALLY her "Wow I That's amazing" "The Best Part is that she's gonna be live on national Television tomorrow night during the football game" Luna walked over to her songbook on her desk "I know I heard it's gonna be incredible but sadly I have to go the game" Sam frowned "What do you mean you get to see a new rising star for the first TIME and also one more thing" Luna walked back to her bed "Yep what is it?" "Take a Picture of You and Maggie tomorrow while you're at it" Luna had enough of this "ok but I gotta go I have more songs to write" Luna threw her phone across the room and began writing she already completed one song and her a knock on the door "UGH COME IN!" She yelled. It was her little brother Lincoln "Hey Luna I'm just coming in to check on you since you've been under a lot of stress lately and I wanted to bring you a soothing tea" Luna smiled at the generous offer "Thanks Dude I am just trying write some songs and waiting for a phone call from Steve" Lincoln looked at her in confusion "isn't it late at night" Luna was in a bad mood and didn't want any questions answered "JUST GO!" She yelled Lincoln walked out of the room Luna Leaned back finally some peace and quiet she heard her phone ring "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She said putting a pillow over her face. "Wait it might be Shelly!" She ran to her phone " Hey Girl!" "Hey Luna I already have your outfit planned for tomorrow please meet me at the stadium first thing tomorrow morning!" Luna nodded "Ok'll be there!" She hung up the phone and walked to her bed and laid there she had a busy day and she deserved to have some rest she close her eyes and fell asleep. Starting tomorrow it's gonna be the most busiest and  confusing part of her life.