Two is NOT better then one

At the football game, Luna was skeptical. she had to be with her family but at the same time, she had to preform the national anthem as Maggie Minnesota. "Guys I have to run to the bathroom I'll be back in time for the game I promise". Everyone looked at her but walked it off "Oh ok be back soon though!" Lynn said "oh and while you're at it can you grab me some subs this gurl is STARVING!" Luna groaned "ok fine I'll get you your stupid subs!". Luna ran as fast she could to meet her boss and her makeup artist "ok I am ready to get my makeup and I wanna see my costume I am too excited!" Shelly grabbed her outfit from the rack it was a sequin crop top with the American Flag on it  with a red velvet skirt it was the cutest thing she's ever seen "Oh my god I love it Let's do this thing!" Luna cheered. Meanwhile on the bleachers the family was waiting for Luna "where the heck is Luna I need my subs" Lori smacked her knee "she's probably still in line" then two people behind her were talking "so how was that line?" One person said "not busy surprisingly" Lynn overheard and put her hands to her face "she didn't get me my  food" Lincoln looked at her assuringly "don't worry Lynn they probably took a long time" "It's didn't take long at all!" Lynn put her head down and began to cry Lincoln got out of his to find Luna wondering what's taking her so long "Every please rise for our national anthem with our newcomer Maggie Minnesota" the announcer said  "oh say can you see by the dawns early light" She sung. "That voice sounds so familiar!" Lori said "IT IS LUNA! SHE IS MAGGIE?" Leni said. Lincoln just started at her with disappointment how could she do this?. "She didn't even get me my food!" Lynn said annoyed. "For the land of the FREEEEE and the home of the BRAVEEE!"   Everyone in the crowd cheered "I did it!" Luna said with excitement she looked back at her family members looking down at her with anger and disappointment "or maybe I didn't do it?"