s e v e n t e e n

I didn't sleep all night. The only thing on my mind was Jaehyun. He was the only one who made me feel safe. I was - I didn't even know how- far away from him. I was scared to death that something would happen to him. The rotten door wide opened and there he was, his pants missing, his underwear a little below making me throw up. Oh, wait until you suck that dick, sweetie. He whispered in my ear as I puked. I was sick.

  It was late in the afternoon and he was away for work. Something was eating me from the inside. The place where Jaehyun was being held seemed strangely familiar. Not that I had been to his agency studio, but it seemed as a photography studio. And then it hit me. Clarke was the annoying boss. I couldn't remember what his profession was, but he was into business. I had to save Jaehyun.

  It was late in the evening I guessed, when he arrived bursting in my room demanding to fuck me, as if I was a plastic doll. I pushed him away, hitting him right in the balls as hard as I could running out of the room in hope of finding the keys. His filthy hands grabbed me and he pushed down my dirty clothes, thrusting from my behind. I screamed out, punching the aluminium door, hopelessly. HELP! HELP! I screamed and I cried. My vision blurred and then, I felt nothing. The last thing I heard was a loud noise.

   I was half - fainted on the floor, watching a silhouette right above me. I couldn't understand what was happening. I felt numb. The hands of the silhouette touched me, making me scream and push him away. Let me go! I shouted, getting myself together. I tried moving, but I was in pain. The hands touched me again more fiercely, making me tremble. I stood still, trying to realise if what was I feeling was real. Y/N... It's me. The soft voice of an angel echoed in my mind, making me start crying. My vision adjusted, coming face to face with a poor soul. Jaehyun! I pushed myself onto him, hugging him tighter than I've ever had. Baby, baby. Jaehyun. You're okay, okay? I started talking, trembling my words trying to focus on the reality that was in front of me. His hands' touch felt as if I was diving into the deep ocean, the unknown pleasure as I dived deeper and deeper into his hug. I started crying, while staring at his pale face. What did they do, what did he do to you? Where is he? I started asking all those questions, as if we didn't have enough time. The police took him. Jongdae found me. I was taken away to another studio, but randomly Jongdae was sent there to get some equipment. Clarke wasn't that clever. Don't, mention that name again. What did he want Y/N? I guess, me... I said, looking away. I looked down at myself noticing the mess I was into. Don't worry, let's go home. I'll take care of you. Jaehyun... I interrupted him as he took me by the hand. I'm so sorry for getting you into this trouble. I wanted to save you- I had to save you. Jaehyun said, coming closer to me. He paused, tracing lines on my cheek. He was crying. I couldn't bare the thought of losing you. He sobbed. I fixed his sadness, placing my lips on his. He held me tight in his embrace, his lips still trembling.

  I was in the bathroom, puking my soul out. It was the third week and my stomach couldn't dijest even bread. I cleaned my mouth and looked myself in the mirror. Jaehyun had found a part time job at a coffee shop, so he was away during the day. I hadn't told him about the puking, although he must have understood something was wrong. I searched inside my back and I found it. I had bought a pregnancy test, cause I was ninety eight percent sure I was pregnant. The other two percent was bullshit. I ripped the package off, revealing that - awful- medium. I proceeded to the bathroom, reading the instructions. I followed every step, the peeing part being quite difficult. I waited and waited for the result. I hesitantly looked at the petite screen. I started crying. My legs couldn't hold me. I fell down, looking at that stupid positive thing. The worst part was, I hadn't closed the door and Jaehyun was standing there, looking at me in confusion.

  Y/N ? What's wrong? He asked, bending down on his knees, hugging me tightly. Jaehyun... I am pregnant. I cried out, not daring to look at him. He didn't say anything. His touch got stronger. I tried coming back to my senses. There's only one thing to do. I'm not keeping this filthy child. I said, and Jaehyun's eyes widened. Y/N... It's still a soul. Jaehyun, do you even hear yourself? It's not just a random soul. I'm not keeping the baby if my rapper. I only want your child! I screamed out. I'm going now. I said, running to my room to get a coat on. I'm taking you. He said, feeling unsure. Please, Jaehyun. Don't make it so hard. This baby is a mistake. I said and we headed to the hospital. The conversation with the doctor didn't require any introduction. I was doing it. Period.

  He was sitting next to me, while I was lying on the doctor's bed. How are you? He asked. I am good. I replied. Y/N, I'm sorry for not taking your side. I just thought of it as a separate individual. It's fine Jaehyun. I answered, hiding my annoyance mixed with tiredeness. I want to have a break. I confessed and he looked at me nervous. I'm sorry Jaehyun. It's just too much for me. I want to find myself. I don't want to be a burdain- Are you kidding me Y/N? You, a burdain? He stood up, walking to the window not facing me. He took a deep breath and then turned around, his numb face making me regret what I had said. But it was a final decision.

  You can call me whenever you want. He softly said, as he was watching me packing my things. I'm staying over at Irene's. If I need anything I will let you know. I said, coldly. He approached me, wrapping his hands around my waist, placing his head on my shoulder. I'll miss you. His voice cracked. I'm not going away Jaehyun. I turned around to face him. I kissed him softly but firmly. Just give me sometime. Our foreheads touched. And we stood there silent.

  It's here. I said, showing Irene's apartment. I guess it's time. He said, turning the engine off. Please, if there's anything you need, just call me. Whatever time it may be. He pleaded, kissing me. I will. I smiled and kissed him back. I feel like our first date. He mentioned giggling, brightening up the atmosphere for the first time. I love you. I whispered. I love you more. He said, holding his sadness. I'll see you around. I said and got out of the car. Feeling 18 years old, coming home from a date. Opening the door, seeing my parents. I turn around and look at my date, Jaehyun. He stares at me, intensively. He starts the engine. He leaves. I am 20 now. And won't be seeing Jaehyun again.