e i g h t

A/N: Quick update!
Hello everyone and hope you're doing well and enjoying your summer holidays. Some time ago a reader commented me that I should use precaution for any rape scenes included in my stories. And dang, that fellow reader was right. So in case, any of you feel uncomfortable with rape scenes, I should warn you that this story includes some. It's all fiction and just for the cause of the story. In no way, I made up this story for any of you to feel bad. It's fanfiction and drama. Thank you for reading my story, it means a lot to me to read your opinions and thoughts❤️ Have a nice day ☺️

Y/N... Can I talk to you about something? Mark pointed out as we're studying in his room. He seemed nervous. What is it? I asked, trying to concentrate on my homework. Well, I like Irene. He said, my eyes widened at his confession. Don't look at me like that! He cried, his cheeks turning to pink. Has she told you anything? He asked, trying to gain information. Well, at the moment she hasn't talked about any interest, but I can make her tell me her thoughts on you if you want. I was thinking of asking her out, right away. He interrupted me. Then, do so! I pointed my thumbnail at him, contintuing my studying. How is you and Jae? He winked at me. We're doing great, really! I said, happily. I stared at Mark, as he went back to his reading. He was a freaking great friend. And he meant the world to me. I wanted him to be happy too.

  Mark gave me a ride home. Thank you for your help. He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. No worries Mark. I'll inform you as soon as I talk to Irene! I said, getting out of the car. Good night. Be safe! He said, starting the engine. I waved at him as his car got lost in the road void.

  I entered the house, feeling unsure about the silent vibe. I looked outside the window and I noticed that my dad's car was not there. They hadn't informed me about them staying out till late. I felt shivers running down my spine, as the guest room's door slowly opened. I was doomed. My eyes came across his filthy dark traps, his lips forming a disgusting smirk. I opened the door to leave, but his hand grabbed me and pushed me on the door. Well, well. Look who's back. Where were you, young lady? He whispered in my ear, his spit violenting my skin. Let go of me! I said, punching my hands on the door hopelessly. Not so easy my love. I longed to see you today in this hot school uniform. To touch you in places, I hadn't got the chance to. To fuck you hard. He said, enhancing the last phrase, making me scream out in tears, although no one would hear me. His hands lifted my skirt, pushing down my panties, my body trembling in fear of living in my own nightmare. I wanted to die. Oh, yes baby. You're gonna get it! He said, kissing my neck making me punch his face as hard as I could. You think, you can beat me little whore? You know, I always had a thing for virgins. Thank me later. He smirked, his hands squeezing my buttcheeks, before he fucked up my life. Get ready. To cum. For me. He said, as he thrusted into my behind mercelessly, making me cry. Making me hit my body on the door for someone to hear me. For some angel or devil to save me. He grabbed my hair throwing me on the floor, ripping off my t-shirt. One more time, through your front baby. He said, covering my mouth, my screaming trembling in his hand. I was hurting. I was angry. I screamed with all of my might, pushing him away and getting out of the house as fast as I could. I ran. I kept on running. Not looking back. Until I rang his doorbell. Until I met his eyes. Until I buried myself in his chest. Until I cried. I cried and begged for it to stop. Y/N ! What... Happened ? He grabbed my pale face in his hands, completely ignoring my half ripped off shirt. Who did this Y/N? WHO? He said, his lips trembling.  I'm going to kill this motherfucker. He screamed, punching his fist on the wall, making my body to shake in fear. Stay here. I'll be back! Please, go to my room  get undressed and wait for me. Please, baby. He said, giving me a soft kiss. I hugged him tightly sobbing hard enough to make my breathing more difficult. My sweet baby. He caressed my face. He lifted me up, taking me to his bedroom. He placed me under the blankets, giving me kisses on my hair. P-pl-please. Don't leave me Jaehyun. I cried out, hugging him tightly. Let's take care of you. He whispered. He went to the bathroom and I heard water flashing down. After a couple of minutes, he came back taking me bridal style. We entered the bathroom and he placed me back on solid ground. Would you let me undress you? He asked, my heart trembling of his touch to cause me a panic attack. I placed my hands on his shoulders to gain stability. I looked at his face, as he softly pushed down my skirt. I lifted each of my legs to take it off and proceeded with my shirt. He looked at me, two honey brown watery eyes looking at me, filled with love and anger. Are you okay with removing your underwear? He smoothly asked, my gaze turning other way. His warm hands, touched my cold thighs pushing down my panties, while my weak hands removed my bra. I was standing naked and sobbing in front of him, his stare still and serious. I hugged him, my body pressed onto him as one. My lips met his. His lips, my savior. He placed me into the hot water slowly, not taking his eyes off of me. He stood there, gazing at me as if I was some kind of art. I started crying, incapable of holding my mixed emotions. Baby, you're safe now. I promise. I won't let you go. He held my hand.

  He wrapped my body in a big towel and helped me walk to the bed. I saw blood on the sheets, which made my body tremble and my voice to compose echoing pain. It's alright. It's alright. He said, wrapping his hands around me, squeezing me onto him. He placed me on the bed, and gave me his red hoodie to wear. Let me brush your hair. He suggested, making me form a smile into that dark chaos. There was a mirror in front of us. I gazed in our image. I stared blankly at him. He stared at me back. I turned around and kissed him. Thank you, Jaehyun. I told him, truly meaning it. He'd saved me. Y/N... He paused. He hugged me, letting words feel incapable of expressing how he felt.

  That horrible night, I changed. Mark had told me to be safe. He should have taken me to Jaehyun in the first place.