f i v e

One week had passed since our second date. We exchanged a lot of texting, but still it felt nothing as when I was actually with him. We arranged a movie night for the upcoming Saturday at his place, which I knew wouldn't end with us watching the movie.

  He picked me up from my house at 8pm. Should we get some snacks from the convenience store? He suggested and I couldn't agree more. He parked the car and we headed into the market. Let's get some chips. I said, running to the certain corridor. I'll go get some beers. He said, walking away happily. He was wearing a red hoodie with black trousers and his white sneakers and he was hot as fuck. As  I was checking out the flavoured chips, I felt two hands wrapping around my waist, a body pushing me onto it. Hello, beautiful shopping lady. Jaehyun whispered in my ear making me giggle. Let's go. I told him, holding his hand.

  We arrived at his place, me being quite anxious. Why was I anxious? Geez... He brought two bowls for the barbecue chips and the popcorn I had chosen and he fetched the beers he had got. What are we watching? I asked, being completely uninformed about movies. I've got some Disney movies. He said, and I wasn't sure if he's joking. He laughed at me showing Alladin and Mulan's DVD's. You're joking! I laughed, while he seemed all serious about watching those. Choose. He said. I'll go with Alladin. I answered, his eyes loving that choice of mine. He inserted the DVD and I had already started eating the food. Don't eat it all by yourself, pretty. He said, lying next to me.

  We were reaching the end of the movie, when I felt my eyes closing of tiredness. His lips left soft pecks on my face, making me instantly open my eyes. Bored? He asked, laying my head on his lap. Never! I'm just a little tired. That's all. I said tickling his nose. He kept staring at me, making the atmosphere quite awkward and intense. He took the last sip of his beer, which unfortunately landed on my face. God, I'm so sorry! He said, cleaning it off, with his thumbnail. I didn't know if at that moment it was the beer doing it all, but I softly took his finger and put it in my mouth. He looked at me speechless, his tongue licking his lips. I started sucking it, without taking my eyes off of him. Later on, I sat on him, letting me taste his beer flavoured lips. His hands moved down to my buttcheeks, taking a sweet squeeze out of them. His lower body started moving slowly in wavy style, making me follow him. His cold hands moved under my shirt, making shivers run down my spine. Jaehyun... I spoke out his name in a way I indicated I wanted him. He soflty laid me on the sofa, his lips not leaving mine. His lips sucked my neck, my voice moaning in a way I had never heard before. His fingers headed inside my panties, slowly moving to my private area. Oh, Y/N. You're so wet, baby. He moaned out, his fingers going circles around my clit. My body moved wavely beneath his touch, his fingers gifting me my first orgasm. Did you like it, baby? He asked, his lips caressing my jawline. I kissed him expressing him how I had felt.