f o u r

The next morning, I woke up all hyped up to check my notifications. I had a message from Jaehyun which made my day even brighter than it already was.

Good morning, lovely. Up for a Saturday night date? - Jaehyun

I instantly replied a bold yes, smiling like a fool in front of that small screen. I got up from my bed and headed downstairs to have my breakfast. I also, had some homework to do and I was in no mood for that. Jaehyun had taken all over my mind, my heart and soon...my body. I trembled at the last idea, but it was something that inevitably would happen. One day. I was only hoping he'd take things slow and wouldn't push me to the edges, that he had long crossed. He was one year older than me, already in college. At the sound of that, at first I was scared cause I've seen the hot girls wandering around at campus, but he made sure to make me feel the one and only. The one thing he's missing out is that he's my first. My FIRST first. I didn't know how to handle things and even if I asked Irene, she would just tell me to go with his flow. I was scared. I did feel safe around him, but could I possibly guarantee he's the good guy from just our first date? Why am I even having this conversation in my mind?

  I heard his car's engine stopping and I quickly got out of the house. Hey Jaehyun. I smiled at him and got in the car giving him a kiss on the cheek. I stretched my body to close the door and searched for the seat belt. I felt his hand on my jaw, pulling me close to his lips. Hey, you. He whispered giving me a kiss on the lips. You better get used to me giving you kisses, every time I got the chance. He said making me blush.

  We went to Jennie's for pancakes. My stomach wasn't prepared for that, so we decided to share one. Jennie, approached us happily and asked for our order. She was a couple years older than us, but still looked so young. What can I get for you? Oh, wait! She said in her cute way. I'm getting you the love treasure. It's supposed to be served for two on Valentine's day, but I just can't help it seeing you two together. Aw. She said making us laugh. At that moment I hoped I hadn't turned red. Then, we'll take that. Jaehyun agreed and asked if I wanted anything to drink. Could I have one Americano please? He asked, Jennie writing it down. So, what news? I asked him, getting comfortable in my seat. Nothing, I was thinking of you. He said, showing of his dimples. Don't you have studying to do? I asked him, looking all seriously playful. I do, I do. Don't worry about it. I'm a good student. He said, winking at me. So, I was wondering. Christmas is coming and I've got this place at my grandmother's village, cause its very cozy and warm. He slowly paused, giving me time to get to his point. Isn't he taking things a little fast? Is it just me? Um, I'll just have to ask my parents. I'm not very sure. Sorry... I told him, feeling quite embarrassed that I still relied on my parents. No, it's fine. Don't worry. I still have my own place where we can chill together, whenever you want to. He smiled at me, the waiter arriving with our order. A love treasure for you. Here's your coffee sir. Bon appétit! He said, and walked away stylishly. He took the spoon and filled it with chocolate, moving it to my lips. You're supposed to open your mouth. He said laughing and I did as I was told. I felt the chocolate dripping down my throat and his eyes staring intensively as I swallowed the liquid. My eyes met his lusting gaze, making my area in between my thighs feel something unusual. He, then proceeded in taking a strong bite of the dessert, not taking his eyes off of me. It's really good. He pointed out, me trying to realise if he's talking about the chocolate cake or something else.

  We're heading to the car, his hand holding mine. Would you like to come to my place? He asked. Is it too soon? I really want to go though. Yeah, sure. I told him, a smile revealed on his pale face. He stopped to give me a kiss, followed by soft giggles. How can such an attractive man be so soft and cute?

  We arrived at his small apartment, and he helped me feel like home. Would you like anything to drink? He proposed and by that I knew he meant alcohol. I've got wine, beer, gin... I'll have some wine. I interrupted him, not really interested in anything else, but water though. I relaxed on the sofa, staring at the place around me. It's small, but cozy. Really minimal, but stylish for a young dude. I gazed at the pictures on the wall, which I assumed were taken by him with the camera decorating the fireplace area. Jaehyun appeared with two glasses and a bottle of red wine. Are we going to drink all of it? I asked to myself, but according to Mark's party I didn't do bad with drinking. He poured me some wine and gave it to me, doing the same with his glass. He leaned back, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, relaxed and quite. I hope you're parents don't get worried. Don't worry, really. My parents are happy for me right now. I replied, taking a sip of my wine. They are? I mean, why wouldn't they be. It's just... It's late.. And you're out with a guy. He pointed out. Well, actually... I pause feeling unsure if I should say it. I looked down at my glass taking another long sip and refilling it. Maybe, my dizzy head would more easily be able to talk about my inexperienced life. I haven't had a boyfriend before. I finished my sentence, not courageous enough to stare at him. Please, don't get turned off. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, feeling his eyes on me. So, this makes me your first? He seemed confused, but not what am I doing with her confused. Yes... I whisper, not proud of myself for that. Y/N, please. Look at me. His fingers moved my jaw to face him. He must have felt pity for me. Don't feel bad for this. You should feel proud, you don't go fuck with the first male you lie eyes on. You're mature enough to know what's good for you. And I'm glad that you're here with me, now. He said, making my heart relax for the first time in a long period, locking my lips on his. I will take care of you. I promise you. He said, in between our kiss. I hugged him and I felt his fast heartbeat. His lips moved to my neck, leaving hickeys I wouldn't be able to hide the next day. We'll take it slow. As long as you want to. He added, whispering to my ear.