n i n e

The next morning, I opened my eyes stretching my sore body and letting out a soft moan of pain. Are you okay, baby? I heard Jaehyun's voice from behind me. I was lost in his embrace. He was awake. I turned around to face him. He was sad. Y/N... How did it happen? He asked, instantly regretting it as he saw the pain in my eyes. I'm going to kill him! He exclaimed, feeling his nerves running through my body. I don't want to go home. I cried out. You're not going. You're staying here. Forever. He enhanced. I recalled the pain from last night and I felt my heart breaking into trillions of pieces. Do you want me to get you anything? I only got cereal and coffee. He said, in his puppy face. I'm good. I don't need anything. Shall I call Irene or Mark? He asked me. No, not yet. I want to regain some stenght. Y/N... Did he...? He hesitantly asked. I nodded my face, trying not to start crying again. He softly placed a kiss on my lips. Just, stay here. Okay? He said, holding me tightly.

  We were lying on the sofa, watching some TV. When my phone rang. It was my mother. What should I do? Answer it. And tell her to come here. Jaehyun said. Hey mom. I smoothly said. Where are you, Y/N ? She screamed in my ear. Μom, I'm fine. I'm at Jaehyun. Could you please come here? I need to talk to you. Your father is coming to get you young lady! She said and she hung up, giving me no chance to explain.

  We heard a loud knock on the door, which indicated my father was here. Jaehyun opened the door and in return he received some yelling. Please, dad. Jaehyun did nothing! I said. Y/N, If you think you can lie in our faces about where you are and with whom, you're a joke. Come with me! He said, grabbing my hand. She's not going anywhere. Jaehyun shouted coming in front of me. I'm not having this conversation with you, man. My father jokingly said. She's not going back to that filthy monster! Jaehyun screamed, throwing down some glasses. My father's eyes widened, slapping his face. Whom do you call filthy monster? My dad sarcastically said, making me lose my temper. Clarke raped me dad! I shouted, letting my tears show how much of a truth I was telling him. He looked at me speechless. Clearly, believing no word. She's crazy man. A voice was heard from outside the apartement, coming up the stairs. I stood behind Jaehyun, my body trembling. My eyes met him. Jaehyun, without hesitation, punched him hard in the face, making his nose bleed. What do you think you're doing? My dad shouted, pushing Jaehyun to the ground. My father grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the apartment. The door behind us closed. I formed a hysterical NO, making the neighbors open their doors. You embarass me! My dad said, pulling me out of the building. A moment later, Clarke reached us. I saw blood on his fist which made me so, so angry. I bit my father's hand and kicked the bastard's balls off, running up the stairs, to come across with a bloody faced Jaehyun. I dragged him in and closed the door, locking it and pulling a table in front of it. Jaehyun... I called his name, getting no answer. Oh my God. Jaehyun! I said, my hands trembling of unawareness of what to do. He groaned in pain, as his eyes met mine. I'm going to kill him. He said, his bruised eyes not being able to open. I went to the kitchen and searched for some band-aid and alcohol. I tried lifting him up and made his way to the sofa. He breathed heavily. How do you feel? I asked him, while taking care of his wounds. I am angry. He said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, his hand caressing mine. Y/N... stay with me. I will Jaehyun. I will. I'm sorry for not being there, the nights he was living under the same roof as you. He said. No, Jaehyun. Don't say that. It's not your fault. I'm here now. I'm here with you... Damn it. He hurt you. He said, hurt forming in his voice. I would never hurt you, Y/N. He said, caressing my cheek. He looked at me, lust mirroring in his brown angelic eyes. I'm not gonna hurt you. He whispered in my ear, giving me a healing kiss.