Mr Schuester unbuttons his shirt, "Dad!" Brooke covered her eyes not wanting to look at her dad, "Schuester!"

Spencer smirks at Brittany when she moved Brooke's hands away from her brown eyes, "it's okay, he's got a shirt on,"

"Bust it!"

Mr Schuester smirks towards Artie when he starts playing the guitar, "this here's a tale for all the fellas," Mr Schuester moved his way towards the four dancing boys.

Mr Schuester pushed Mike and Spencer in front of him with Sean and Matt beside him, "trying to do what those ladies tell us," the four boys started sliding left to right along with Mr Schuester.

"get shot down 'cause you're overzealous?" Mike smirks at Spencer when they move with Mr Schuester, "play hard to get females get jealous,"

Mike and Spencer go back beside Matt and Sean dancing with them, "okay, smarty, go to a party," Santana and Brittany stood up dancing when Mr Schuester go towards them on the platform, "girls are scantily clad and show a body,"

Spencer smiled at his girlfriend, "a chick walks by, and you wish you could sex," Mr Schuester spin Brooke and Quinn around when the two girls chuckle, "but you're standing in the wall like you was poindexter,"

Mr Schuester squished Quinn's cheek when he kissed his daughter's forehead, standing beside Samaria and Micaela spinning them around, "move show and so you're going,"

Finn joined in with the drums, "could care less about the five you're blowin'," Mr Schuester goes around Artie spinning him around, "theatre gets dark just to start the show,"

"and then you spot a fine woman sitting in your row," Mr Schuester smiled towards Mason, Mercedes and Kurt, "uh.."

"she's dressed in yellow, she says hello," Mr Schuester moves Puck, "come sit next to me, you fine fellow,"

Mr Schuester pretends to play the air drum beside Rachel and Puck, "uh," Brittany, Santana, Brooke, Quinn, Samaria and Micaela wiggled their hips, "you run over there without a second to lose,"

"and what comes next?" Mr Schuester slides against the floor, "hey, bust a move," Rachel and the new directions girls smile, "you want it, you got it, uh, you want it, baby, you got it,"

Mike, Spencer, Matt and Sean put their hands up, "just bust a move!" Mr Schuester dances in from of them, when the girls sing, "you want it, baby, you got it, uh,"

"you want it, baby, you got it," Mr Schuester points at Mike and Sean when he moves Spencer and Matt towards Santana and Samaria who jump down from the platform, "you best friend Harry has a brother Larry,"

Mr Schuester smiled at the it coupe, who kissed, "in five days from now, he's gonna marry," Santana put her hands into Spencer's shoulders, "he's holding you can make it there if you can,"

Santana moved away from Spencer and so did Samaria when Matt kissed Samaria's cheek, "cause in the ceremony, you'll be my best man,"

Sean and Mike join Spencer and Matt, "you say neato, check your libido," they dance with Mr Schuester, "and roll to the church in your new tuxedo,"