Quinn looked at Spencer, who was kissing Santana's tanned knuckles with a smile on his face when Santana chuckle, "and in serious jeopardy,"

Quinn circles around Finn, "if we don't find some way to be cool again, Finn," Rachel stared up at Spencer and Santana, "the slushee war has commenced,"

Mercedes looks at Finn then towards Quinn, "and if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe," Spencer looks down at Kurt and Mercedes, "um, i can try to keep you guys safe from the slushee treatments,"

Mercedes looked up at Spencer, "and how can you do that white boy?" Spencer smiled at the nick-name from the first time they've met, "since me and Santana are McKinley High's new it couple, we can try to get the cheerios and football players to stop slushing you guys,"

Mr Schuester walked into the room, "okay, guys, we're a little behind for sectionals," Mr Schuester looked from his papers, "thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour,"

Micaela smiled when she stood beside Matt, Brittany, Mike and Brooke, "but you guys seem t really enjoy doing mash-ups, right?"

Brittany, Brooke and Micaela came and sat down beside Spencer and Santana with Samaria and Sean underneath them, "and i'm gonna keep you guys fired up, plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups,"

Spencer kissed Santana's cheek when he goes towards Mike and Matt, "sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together,"

Spencer looked towards Santana who was doing her nails, "but the big difference between them is what makes them great," Mr Schuester smiled, "like... chocolate and bacon,"

Spencer scrunched up his nose, "or glee club and football," Finn look towards Spencer when Quinn dries his hair, "exactly,"

Mr Schuester points at him, "but you've proven that is a great combination," Mr Schuester smiled, "so, here is," Mr Schuester chuckled, "my personal favourite song,"

Mr Schuester hands the new directions who sat onto the chairs piece of paper, "and your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "Bust a move?" Mercedes looked down at her palate, "yeah, this song is old school,"

"all right, um," Mr Schuester looked at Artie, "Artie?" Artie looked at Mr Schuester, "yeah?"

Mr Schuester wheel him towards the guitar, "try to follow along on that bass," Mr Schuester looked at the second favourite Hudson brother, "Finn, take us through it,"

Mr Schuester looked at Finn, "uh, sorry, Mr Schuester," Finn points towards his eyes, "i got corn syrup in my eyes," Mr Schuester looked at Finn, "i meant on the drums,"

"okay, uh," Mr Schuester looks towards Spencer who was playing around alongside Sean, Mike and Matt, "Spencer, how about it?"

Spencer looked away from his friends towards Mr Schuester, "uh, i don't really know this song," Rachel looked at them, "i am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, looking away from Rachel, "it's okay Rachel," Mr Schuester puts his piece of paper towards the music stand, "i guess i'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done,"