Letter to readers.

Wattpad,

The internet.

30th November 2018.

Dear readers,

Hello! So this book is finally finished. I'm happy to have won National Novel Writing Month with this book, and I'm thankful to all the people who followed this story throughout the month of November. Thank you for all your support, feedback, votes, comments etc. It means a lot to me!

I was a little hesitant to write this story because it was a little north of what I usually write. I hadn't written a romance with this much of an age gap, and mature scenes weren't something I was accustomed to writing. But the hardest part was crafting Jared as a character. Trying to bring a character with so much insecurity to life and helping them grow and overcome it was a hard, but learning experience.

I chose to talk about beauty standards and how they shape people (especially unattractive people.) The first thing most people consciously or unconsciously judge us by is by how we look, and it's unfortunate because how you look isn't something many people can change (or afford to change.) There are thousands of beautiful people in romance, and I felt a need to write about someone who isn't conventionally attractive finding love and accepting himself.

To round this off I'd love to mention that all my completed stories are up on Goodreads. You can rate and review them there, and I'd be extremely happy if you took time out of your day to do that.

Any questions? Concerns? Etc? As stated on my profile bio I respond to all messages on my message board and personal messages you send to me. Here (on wattpad), and off it (Social media, and my email.)

Once again, thank you for reading! You were all my biggest support during this month, and you'll never know how much I appreciate your support!

Forever grateful,

Saintc.

-

If you enjoyed read Like Sugar enough to check out my other stories, here are some other books by me I think you'll enjoy:

Acceptance [32 parts/Complete.]

Andrew, a twenty-six-year-old literature graduate has been through more drama than many his age. From suffering obesity to arthritis, and then anorexia after drastic attempts to lose body fat, Andrew grows more conscious of his body. He shields himself from the rest of the world in a reserved cabin tucked away in a small town where he dwells in solitude and self-pity. But things can't stay the same forever and Andrew's carefully planned out walls fall around him with the arrival of his Uncle's fiancee's son Ethan.

But Ethan will more than disrupt Andrew's 'perfect' life. He'll also teach him the sole act of acceptance

Kissing Wounds [30 parts/Complete.]

After graduating from high school, Mathew sets out to do a two-year missionary service like everyone else his age.

Mathew thought that his only problem would be him adjusting to the city as someone who's lived in a farming town all his life. he didn't expect to get so focused on helping Nathaniel recover from his past wounds. His encounters with a man five years his senior makes him question his life, faith, and everything he had ever believed to be true.

Why I Love Him [23 Parts/Complete.]

Johnathan has always been helplessly in love with Wayne.

Wayne, the top of his college's engineering class. Wayne, the student council president. Wayne, the best graduating student of their class.

Wayne and Johnathan used to have something, something Johnathan thought was a relationship, but when Wayne cuts all contact with him after they graduate, and Johnathan starts hearing rumors about Wayne getting married, he realizes that wasn't the case.

Fast forward to the future were Wayne is asking for a second chance. Johnathan wants to hate him with every fiber of his body, but he can't just understand why in the world he was still in love with him.

Finding August [27 parts/Complete.]

August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walked in - unexpectedly.

Vincent had a decent quiet life working as a tattoo artist in the city of Detroit until the runway aspiring artist, August, knocks at his front door asking for a home. August promises it will only be for a year and Vincent agrees, but Vincent never knew that August keeping to that promise was going to be so painful.

Now Vincent sees August in the news just months after his disappearance. August is making it big and will be holding his first exhibition in New York. The thing is, Vincent can't just seem to stop himself from chasing after him.

Symphony [52 Parts/Complete.]

Alejandro is what you would call a prodigy, a musical genius. Growing up as a blind student of the piano had always been hard. He'd had to prove time and time again that he was worth the effort and eventually clawed his way to the top.

But his handicap threatens to shatter his future dreams and aspirations. How on earth is he supposed to play in a symphony if he can't read music?

There comes help, there comes hope, and there comes the biggest compromise in the form of love from another man.