T H G 2 : C h a p t e r F o r t y

Start from the beginning

Me:

Good. Just enjoy, baby but make it quick, Papa's already missing you.

Xierra:

Just come here, someone's annoying Mama. I don't like him.

Me:

Who's the idiot? Want me to beat that?

Xierra:

No need. He's Jonathan Esteves, 29 year old, A doctor here in Lee Xin Hospital, single and he said he's ready to marry someone. So get you ass up here if you don't want him to take Mama away from you.

Me:

He's really something. But thanks for the info baby, I'm on my way.

          I can already feel my jaw clenched as soon as Xierra said that he's making a move to Xylean. What a bastard indeed.

          I get inside to my car and drove it fast like there's no tomorrow. When I arrive at her Hospital, it was hard for me to pass by. There's some of people there who's claiming to be fans. I'm so stupid that I forgot to wear some disguise stuffs like a common glasses and a cap. Wearing some disguise stuffs my ass, they can still recognize you anyway.

          I went to the 12th floor, her exact department. It's a good thing that I know her specific procession here as an specialist. A neurologist or neurosurgeon. I can't still believe that she was a Doctor and this is her own hospital, knowing that without her father's help she managed to build this with herself. Maybe, if we're still together, I will always remind her that I'm so proud of her.

          I stopped as I saw them three in the hallway. My heartbeats almost stopped the moment I saw how they laughed to each other's nonsense conversation. What a shame.

          I clenched my fists as soon as I approached them. Xylean was a bit shocked the moment she saw me. That's right, know how to place it, when it comes to flirting someone. Tss.

          My mouth suddenly hang open as they still continued their nonsense conversation. Did I already said that their conversation was nonsense? Because it was indeed nonsense. My forehead suddenly creased in annoyance.

          "Do you mind if I but in?" I asked them, sarcastically. They both turned their gazed at me finally. That idiot who named Jonathan, smiled at me.

          "I know who you are! You're Blake Imperial, I'm a big fan." He said, making my expression to bored mode.

          "Really? Do you mind if I excused my wife here? I'll just to her and to my daugther, Xierra." I sarcastically said as I smiling at him faked.

          "Sorry 'bout that, bro. Tiff said she was a single mom. I'm afraid to know that you're just lying?" He said, suddenly became serious. Ha! I want to beat this bastard badly.

          I stepped forward to Xylean and held her cold hand, making them both shocked. I just smirked as I looked at Xylean

          "Wife, you didn't tell me that you have a new friend here. Why you didn't tell him?" I asked casually, making her forehead creased. I turned my gazed at the idiot who's infront of us. "Sorry, nag-away kasi kami nitong Misis ko." I said as I put my arms over her shoulder.

          Instead to looked at me, he looked at Xylean but she only nods. He sighed and says only goodbye to Xylean and Xierra. As soon as he left, siniko niya ako ng malakas sa tagiliran.

          "Aw! What the hell?" I asked her but she only glared at me.

          "Asshole." She said coldly, and turned her back at us and get inside to her office.

           I heard Xierra chuckled, "Nice, One point for you there, Papa." She said, giggling.

t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d . . .

v o t e  a n d  c o m m e n t < 3