HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKENNA CHAPTER 1

''KILL THEM, kill them all'' a sharp hard voice screams.

I look around to see pain and agony and suffering, is this how my 10th birthday will be celebrated? I was pushed outside before they could capture me, they already have my dad, mom, and two siblings, I went back to try and rescue them, at least my siblings, but...what I saw...what I saw...they had my siblings and my parents, or what was left of them.

I saw my mom and dad's head on a stake and being burnt, then my siblings...my siblings were torn apart, torn from limb to limb, properly arranged in front of my parents' heads. I couldn't believe what I saw, I was broken and shattered, destroyed. I couldn't cry but the will and pressure to, was already at my throat and I was choking, practically suffocating, then I heard that voice, the same voice that ordered the kill, laughing and dancing around my family's carcass.

''Haha, I told you, I told you didn't I, I warned you my dearest friend I warned you, but...but you didn't listen, you didn't fucking listen!!'' he says mockingly, in a high pitch voice.

I saw his despicable face, he had a scar on his face, maybe burnt, or bruised, I don't care, all I cared about was my family, and they've been murdered. I stand, still in shock, filled with pain, sadness, anger, and thirst for revenge.

Someone whispers my name, and taps me, bringing me back from my deep thoughts, I recognized the voice, it was my dad's best man, Mr. Chucho. '' what are you doing here Mckenna?'' he says,

Too broken to even speak, I look at his eyes, and he noticed the pain, he holds me and tells me it'll be alright, and we both know, NOTHING'S alright. He lets go, and looks around for a way to escape.

''Stay close to me and don't wander off.'' I noticed he was holding a brief case, I didn't have the strength to ask, keep that for later, and let us escape first. He runs and I'm lagging behind, we finally get to the parking lot, we take the Toyota 4x4, we drive out, not knowing where we would go.

I look at uncle Chucho, and deep down, I know he's as lost as I am, and never in his life has he been so lost and departed from sanity, just the way I was, all I could think of was just my family and their bodies being violated and humiliated, all I wanted from this point on, was my revenge.

We've been driving for 30 minutes, looks like we've been driving for hours, I look out the window to see the sunrise, too bad all the beauty of the world has turned to darkness, what a shame, the old me would have loved this and smile all the way, calling her younger ones to see the beauty of nature, sadly that old me is dead, died with the rest of the family.

I turn to Uncle Chucho, ''where are we going to?'

'' I don't know mi chica, let us find somewhere to rest and clean up first, then we would come up with a plan okay'' he says with a smile, thinking he would brighten my mood, well I'm sorry it won't work.

We go to a motel and book a room, we get to the room he gives me the key.'' Listen chica, I'm going to get you some knew clothes alright, stay here and do not open the door to anyone, ask before opening, understood.''. I simply nod at his instructions.

He leaves and I lock the door, I take of my clothes and head to the bathroom, turn the shower on and let the water rush from my head down to my feet. I stay in there for like 15 to 20 minutes. I come out, clean myself and wear the robe, courtesy the motel.

I hear a knock at the door, I turn to the door, staring at it as if I could look through it, then I move close to the door, and yell, '' who is it?''

At first no response, I look around to see if there's any form of weaponry I could use, I see a lamp,'' no too formal.'' and voila I see a table knife. ''Perfect'' I didn't know that feeling but I had this urge to murder, crazy right, yeah.