She would always hop by to help out the other students. Even though I clearly didn't need any help but I would often mess things up just so we have some interaction.

I walked in and she turned to face me with her calming smile, " Hi Yoonbin! " She exclaimed while waving at me, and I waved back.

" You seem really down, is something wrong? " I shook my head slightly as I placed my bag down.

She walked over, placing her hand on my right shoulder while giving me a reassuring smile. " You can just tell me things. You trust me, don't you? "

I sighed as I told her everything about me liking someone and Jyunhao exposing it but I clearly didn't say it was her. I also didn't say that Jyunhao told Haru.

She frowned, " Your friend is just rude but maybe he's just trying to match make you guys but in the wrong way. " her frown turned into a smile.

" I'm sure the girl who you're having a crush on is extremely lucky to have a guy like you liking her. " She grin.

Little did she not know.

I smiled slightly, " Thanks Hyeri. " She seem rather shocked and that's when I felt the atmosphere becoming awkward.

She smiled widely, " No problem Yoonbin! "

Haru's POV

I was about to walk into the designing room when I saw the new guy talking to Hyeri and she was smiling so widely.

I've never seen her smile so wide before, especially after what happened to her last year.

Instead of disturbing their moment, I decide to not be a gooseberry and just leave the place for now so I went to the soccer field.

" Haru? " I looked up and saw Hyunsuk with a smile as he ran towards me with a bottle of water in his hand.

He ruffled my hair, " What are you doing here? "

" I just wanted to walk around and I- " I was gonna continue my sentence when he decides to make up some fake facts.

" And your legs brought you here because you missed your older brother so much. " He grinned while I stared at him, emotionlessly.

" No. " I said and he rolled his eyes, combing his hair using his fingers.

Just then, " Haru! " I heard someone calling me and I saw Jyunhao running towards us with his soccer jersey on.

" Oh hi! " He smiled at Hyunsuk and he smiled back.

Hyunsuk looked at Jyunhao and then back at me, then he shot me a smirk. " I'll leave you guys for now. Don't do any rash things. " Before I could even reply, he ran off.

" What's up? " I asked.

" Not the sky. " I said before he could even say anything lame.

He smiled slightly, " I need your help with Yoonbin. You know, he likes Hyeri. " My eyes widened, he likes Hyeri?

It all comes in place, now that I think about it.

I nodded, " Can you help match make them together? I felt really bad causing trouble to Yoonbin, especially since he didn't want me to expose him. "

I stared at him, holding in my laughter. " Aren't you exposing him now that you're telling me? " His eyes widened, he placed his hand over his mouth in shock.

I chuckled, placing my hand on his shoulder.

" Fairy god Haru is going to grant you your wish. "

1 Dec 2018

AND IM SO PROUD OF YOONBIN FOR PERFORMING SO WELL AND GETTING MORE RECOGNITION!!

Please vote for Yoonbin on his latest V Live video by sending hearts!! the number of hearts determine their ranks!!

ohmy.

a new month :"

and hi malaysian readers!! I'm in malaysia nowww