Taehyung went to her direction and I willed myself to look away but I can't so I just stood up walked towards Jin who's checking in our luggage.

One of Puma's staff started distributing our plain tickets. I am trying my best to ignore and avoid Miah so I went ahead and boarded the plain alone. I sat on my designated chair and closed my eyes. I can feel the plain taking off now but I continued to close my eyes.

Once we landed, I can see Miah again. Ugh!! Fuck it.

This way sir, a flight attendant assisted me to my connecting flight. To my surprise, Miah sat beside me on the plain. Oh come on! Why can't she just seat down beside Tae?!

"Ms, can I transfer?" I asked the flight attendant passing by.

"I apologize sir but we should follow your ticket's number," she politely said and left.

I rolled my eyes at that and just slouched on my seat. I don't know what Miah's doing though so I just closed my eyes again. I don't wanna talk to her nor look at her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the beautiful islands of Maldives," a flight attendant announced.

Me and Miah both snapped our eyes open and looked at each other.

"Mworago?!" she asked in confusion.

"Aren't we suppose to be landing in Malaysia first?" I asked.

"That's what I thought," she answered standing up to look for the others.

She sat back down and horror took over her features.

"What?" I asked her.

"We're alone," she said in utter shock.

---

Miah kept pacing back and forth in the airport once we arrived here in Maldives, she keeps on mumbling to herself and I can't help but smile at her panicking.

My phone rang and she stopped pacing to look at me. She nervously waited for me to answer.

"Yeoboseyo?" (hello?) I picked uo the call and switched it to loud speaker.

"Oh dear, good thing you're safe," one of the Puma staff said.

Miah started tapping her foot, her dimple appearing from her constant pursing of lips.

"What just happened?" she asked.

"The tickets we distributed just got mixed up. We gave you the wrong tickets. That was suppose to be for the two staff who'll go and sight see there to locate some good spots to shoot," she answered.

"How can you be so careless unnie?" Miah whined like a baby and I snickered earning a glare from her.

"I'm so sorry Hyun mi, Jimin. Your shuttle will be there. Can you stay there for just two nights? We'll do the shoot here for the other scenes and we'll follow there," she tried to appeace mostly Miah.

She sighed in defeat. "Dae unnie," was all she said.

I kept my chill though. This isn't as bad as I imagined it to be.

She's now glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"This is all your fault!" she sneered.

"How did this became my fault?"

"Because—"

"Because what? If I knew you were just following me," I smirked at her.

"Excuse me," she rolled her eyes at me.

I was thinking about a witty comeback but one of the concierge from the resort we'll be staying at came.

Both of us got into the van and before we knew it, we've arrived at the resort.

"Good afternoon sir, you'll be staying at this villa," she showed the villa number and I nodded.

"Excuse me miss but are we staying in one villa?" she said in english.

"Yes ma'am, it was written here in your reservation. There are no other available villas at the moment," the front desk agent apologized.

Once again, this travel is far from what I've imagined and I don't know if I should be thankful for it or no.

•••

- Haeun ❤

- Haeun ❤