I continued to laugh at him and his childish possesiveness.

Jimin's POV

I watch Taehyung pull Miah out and my chest suddenly hurts.

"I wish you could see how your face looks," Yoongi commented.

"Stop it hyung, this fucked up situation is already driving me crazy," I groaned plopping back down on the bed.

"Fortunately, I saved you two again. How long are you going to play this charadé of yours?" he asked me.

"Molla," (I don't know) I answered him.

"Aaaiiissshhhh," he said in frustration and went out the room. I followed him out and instantly saw them.

They're so sweet, Miah's laugh and smiles are not forced. Unlike when she's with me. Her sweet giggles are for Taehyung, her smiles are for him now.

"Don't stare," Ji ni snapped me out of my trance.

She handed me a cup of coffee and pursed her lips.

"Jealous are we?" she mocked.

"Jealous are we?" I mimicked her and she playfully slapped my arm.

"If you really know her Jimin, you should feel what's boiling inside her," she said and walked towards their kitchen.

My eyes went back to her and now she's looking at me. When our eyes met, she looked away instantly and I can see her blushing.

I still affect her, even after what she said, I still affect her.

---

We all arrived here in Seoul safely and we immediately went our own separate ways. Ofcourse, Taehyung and Miah are together again.

This jealousy is already driving me crazy.

I gripped at my steering wheel hard, my knuckles turning white.

Control yourself Jimin, calm down.

Calm down.

Me, Namjoon amd Yoongi went straight home and once we entered the house he started smiling and laughing at his phone.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Taehyung just asked Hyun mi out, that fucker," he continued laughing.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and it's true, they're immediately on the headlines. We just went our own separate ways and now this.

I quickly walked to my room and locked the door ignoring Namjoon calling for me.

My breathing is staggered and I started to feel my chest pound fast. Why am I having this reaction? What the fuck is wrong with me. I know I told Miah that whatever makes her happy I'll be down for it. But right now, right at this moment, I feel like I'm dying.

My Miah is already with someone. My Miah is no longer mine.

She's no longer my Miah.

I haven't realized that my tears are already flowing. My chest hurts so bad and I don't know if it's a physical pain or not. All I can feel is that it's hurting.

I heard Yoongi's voice outside but I ignored it. He started pounding on it but I just wanna be alone.

"Hyung, I wanna be alone," I said through the door.

"Okay then, just don't do something stupid," he said and I can hear his foot steps fading.

I wanted to call her, I want to hear her voice.

No, no, she belongs to someone else now. She's with my bestfriend now.

Taehyung will make her happy, he'll treat her better. He'll be better than me.

I continued to convince myself that I'll be fine.

I'll be fine, I'll get through this easily.

I'll get over her and start again.

But fuck I know I can't!!!

I need her with me. I need her back.

I love her so much.

Uri Miah, please come back.

I started screaming inside my room and I know I'm scaring Yoongi and Namjoon right now but all I want to do is scream at the top of my lungs.

I started trashing my whole room, I'm now breaking things I'm not suppose to. My knuckles are now dripping with blood when I continuously punched the wall until I felt that stinging pain.

This physical pain is better than what I am feeling right now.

Yoongi and Namjoon finally opened my door with a spare key and calmed me down. Namjoon restrained me while I cry painfully.

"Calm down Jiminie, everything will be fine," he repeated again and again with a comforting voice.

I gave up and just let him carry my entire weight.

"Hyung," I said and they both looked at me.

"I still love her," I whispered, a tear falling down my cheek.

•••

- Haeun ❤

- Haeun ❤