Doctor: Demitri

Name: Demitri

Age: 29

Crew Position: Doctor

Past:

Demitri comes from a very rich, but strict family. They sent him away to a private school to learn to be a doctor and he always did what he was told. Until he had seen how the less fortunate were treated and he decided to help them all in secret because his family don't interact with anyone below them.

Once he was caught by his father which did not end well. For his punishment for disgracing the family was losing certain fingers. Both his pinkies because he broke his promises to the family and his finger which a wedding ring would be. That was so he would never be wed.

With that, Demitri was kicked out of his family and home. He had a hard time getting to his feet, especially with certain fingers missing, but he managed by practicing to keep helping those who needed it.

During a short while, Demitri had worked for a man named Dr. Alcott St. Croix and Demitri began to write everything medically new and discovered things to make medical work easier, especially in the alchemy category. Unfortunately, St. Croix had stolen Demitri's journal and framed him so Demitri couldn't follow him.

Not long before he started getting to his feet again, he heard commotion outside his house and found brute like man carrying a young unconscious girl with her back severely bleeding.

Demitri did his work and had the two stay until she healed. He couldn't know any answers until the girl woke up because the brute couldn't speak and when he did, Demitri decided to stay with them just in case the girl needed more medical attention. Even more now, that the girl had declared that they should be pirates.

Facts:

*Demitri is the one who saved the Captain (You) before she became a pirate captain.

*Loves reading any book he could get his hands on.

*Secretly has a sweet tooth obsession.

*Still has an English accent and a well mannered behavior.

*The father figure of the crew, especially to the Captain.

*Once helped a woman named Willow during his time before becoming part of the crew.

*Secretly Prays for everyone and everything before he goes to sleep.

(In my drawing you can see two missing fingers on his left hand holding the book.)