Before you read

Hey guyss!! So this is my first werewolf book that I'm gonna write and I already have a feeling it's going to be a really messy book. BUT if you don't like it please don't comment or say anything. JUST stop reading this book and everyone will be happy :)

HOWEVER I'm kinda too lazy to edit so please comment if you spot any grammatical or spelling error thanks!! This is also a fantasy book so don't even try commenting something like my concept of werewolves are wrong and blah blah blah... Writers are free to imagine however they want based on their fantasies am I right? :))

AND do not use my book as reference or even copy it or I swear I will hunt you down and tear your flesh like a werewolf. :)

Okay i'm done so do enjoy my book :))

Preface of BWTA:

The werewolves in this story find their mates on their 18th birthday. If one of them turns 18 first, they will know who their mate is but the other one couldn't feel the mate bond.

Wolves have their first shift when they turn 16 years of age.

The highschool in this story is only for werewolves.

Note:
the words in italics are spoken by Cleo's wolf

the words in bold are spoken by Cleo to her wolf

okie i think that's all you guys need to know beforehand of the story :) thanks for reading!!