two

two months later

"brendon boyd urie, 18 years old. he has black hair, brown eyes, freckles, and often cross dresses. he's around 5'6" and 140-150 pounds. he's got a tattoo of a daisy on his forearm and a tattoo that says 'daddy's boy' on his wrist. his septum, lip, and belly button are pierced. his parents say he's still out there somewhere alive. if you spot him please call this number. he has been missing for two months. the crime scene was very violent. urie's boyfriend, nathan johnson, was laying on the ground with a slit throat. phone lines were cut and urie's room was covered in blood. urie had been taken from the crime scene..." i hear a reporter say from the tv in the living room. i was laying in bed with a shirtless dallon draped over my body. i was wearing one of his t shirts and boxers. i'm hungry but i don't want to leave dallon's room. i know awsten is making breakfast. i can hear him whining and telling geoff to stop kissing his neck. and i can hear tyler and josh being romantic as always. josh wasn't as tough and mean as i thought he was. he's really sweet and funny and loves to cuddle. awsten is in the same situation me and tyler are in. geoff and josh kidnapped him from his friend's house a few years ago. i remember when awsten got kidnapped. it was a few states over though.

dallon eventually picked me up and carried me to the living room. i'm sitting in his lap while he tickles my sides. is this Stockholm Syndrome? why'd it hit me so fast? i really care about him. i shouldn't. he murdered nathan. he's a bad man. but i don't feel like he's a bad man. he treats me well. he feeds me and bathes me and gives me a place to sleep. i really like him. i should NOT like him.

a/n i tried to make this long like i promised all the chapters in this book but i've got writers block! i'm so sorry guys ):