one

a/n tw for: gore, minor character death, vomit, descriptions of murder and torture/gore! you shouldn't read this book if that stuff kinda bothers you lol

"joshy?" tyler says softly as they pull up to the house. "yeah kitten?" josh turns around and smiles at him. "i used to go to school with this kid. we were friends. i used to sleep over at his house like all the time. he's gay." tyler winks at dallon. dallon rolls his eyes. "i doubt i'll be leaving this place with a new boy toy but we'll see." dallon shrugs and gets out of the car. he and josh both had knives and guns on them. they also both had scissors for cutting phone lines and such. they couldn't risk being caught.

(brendon's pov also? he's with a random guy that's his boyfriend i couldn't think of anyone to make his boyfriend that wouldn't be important later)

i'm sitting in nathan's lap. his hands are on my thighs and they're sneaking up my skirt. "not right now baby...i'm sleepy. love you though." i whisper and kiss his cheek. i frown when i hear the front door open. my parents aren't supposed to be here for another few days. "nathan? did you hear that?" i frown. nathan was too busy attacking my neck to notice anything. he didn't even respond to what i asked. i'm probably hearing stuff.

"nathan hun...i'm really not in the mood to-" i'm cut off by my bedroom door opening. a tall guy with brown hair stands next to a slightly shorter guy with yellow hair and tattoos. the slightly shorter guy pulls out a gun. "give me your phones now." he says and extends his hand. i quickly hand him mine but nathan laughs and shakes his head. "n-nath baby.." i was crying. nathan stands up. the tall one grabs his wrist and pulls him against his chest. there's a knife to his throat. i watch the blade cross nathan's neck as blood starts to spill out. the front of his white t shirt staining a dark red color. my eyes widen and i feel lightheaded. i feel like i'm going to vomit. i start to hyperventilate. the taller of the two guys picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. i don't fight back. i just accept it.

im carried outside and put into the backseat of a car. "josh. throw their phones into the lake we saw earlier." the taller guy says to the shorter one (i'm assuming he's josh). next to me there's a boy with a skirt on like me. he looks familiar. in the pale moonlight i can see a scar on his thigh that says 'josh'. it's really big. it takes up most of the side of his thigh. when josh and the tall guy come back the brunette next to me leans forward and kisses josh's cheek. "i thought dally wasn't gonna get a boy toy?" he frowns. "oh...he was really cooperative. i thought he was cute too. we'll brand him and stuff tonight." the one i'm guessing is named dally says. "tyler?" i say quietly. i used to go to school with him! he went missing when we were in tenth grade. i remember being in the search party and going to his funeral and stuff. we were really close friends. he's supposed to be dead. "brendon?" tyler turns to me and frowns. "be quiet guys." josh sighs as he starts to drive. i was still sobbing. i had just watched my boyfriend of three years get killed. what are my parents gonna think when they get home? oh my god. what about my siblings? and my kitten? oh my god. "s-sir?" i sniffle. "what?" dally turns around and looks at me. "can we go get my kitty?" i cry hard. "i-...oh my god. that's so cute." he laughs and looks at josh. "i'd usually say yes cutie but the police are probably on their way." he frowns and touches my cheek. his hands have nathan's blood on them. i wanna throw up. we cross over a bridge and the window rolls down. i see nathan and i's phones fly out of the window. i throw up. i throw up all over myself and the back seat. this was all too much. i start to sob again. "damn it dallon...your fucking twink vomited everywhere." josh sighs. "josh he's been through a lot...i just slit his boyfriend's throat and kidnapped him. didn't tyler try to kill himself when you got him?" his name isn't dally. it's dallon. i like that name. i'm still panicking though. i look down. my shirt is covered in nathan's blood and vomit. that only makes me cry harder. i can't breathe. why do i feel this way? i'm lightheaded and lights are too bright and i'm so scared. i'm so scared until everything dims. i feel myself start to fall down until i fall against the window. my head fills with pain as it hits the glass. everything goes black.

i wake up bound to a chair. the house looked nice. the room was very clean. i'm only in my panties. my cheers glow neon red. "oh...mornin brendon." the guy named dallon says. i look up. "o-oh...hi.." i whisper. "i'm sorry i have to do this just...please forgive me. it's for your safety. if i don't do it you'll get uh...raped. boys that aren't branded are for the whole gang's use so i've gotta brand you. sorry...i really am." dallon says and sits next to me with a knife in his hand. i breathe in and try moving away from him. i forgot. im tied up. i feel dallon wiping a cold liquid on my tummy. "relax bub...it's just alcohol." dallon says softly. i start crying. i feel the cold blade of the knife touch my slim stomach and i try to suck in away from it. "it hurts more if you do that. i'll have to do it in your thigh if you don't behave. ty had to get his in his thigh." dallon sighs and sets the knife down next to him. "i'm gonna get some lidocaine to numb it." dallon stands and leaves the room.

about ten minutes later dallon comes back with a needle and tyler. tyler sits on the floor next to me. "hey bren...i got through this...i know you can too." he rubs my thigh. i feel a few little pricks in my tummy and i start to cry again. "don't worry bren. i went to medical school." dallon says. i don't know if he's joking or not. he looks really young to have gone to medical school. "dallon's super smart...too bad he's the leader of a gang." tyler sighs and rubs dallon's hair. dallon looks up at tyler and rolls his eyes. "i got into medical school when i was 16. i'm 24 now." dallon says while he throws the needle away. he sits back down and pokes my tummy. "did you feel that?" he asks. i shake my head and look up at the ceiling. i don't feel the tip of the knight enter my skin. i don't feel it for a while. not until he cuts through muscle. i breathe in and scream at the top of my lungs in pain. i feel everything after that. every letter. every stab. everything. i was in so much pain. i just sob as the blood trickles down and onto my thighs. dallon's sends tyler away to get something after he finishes his name. that's what he put on my tummy. he put his name. he branded me. when tyler comes back dallon starts to stitch me up. i just wanna go home. i wanna go cuddle with nathan.

"bren? i'm done." dallon says after he's cleaned and covered my stomach. i just sit there staring at him with tears rolling down my cheeks. dallon unties me from the chair but i just sit there. my tummy hurt so bad. i wanna go home. "i want my mommy." i cry loudly. dallon sighs softly. "you'll get used to living without her soon...i promise." dallon rubs my back. he picks me up and lays me in his bed. i curl up the best i can and cry myself to sleep. i've never wanted to be home more.