Time skip

We have been sitting here for thirty minutes. During this time, everyone has looked like they are toddlers yelling and screaming at each other. Everyone besides the Elite and Chaos, that is. None of us have interfered in their dramatics.

At this moment, I am angry. Very angry. How dare they do this when we let them in our cabin? How dare they start acting like toddlers? How dare they?

I know that it looks like I'm calm on the outside, but on the inside, I'm absolutely steaming to the brim.

I have had enough of this. I'm about to do something that will make them all be quiet. The only thing though is that I have kept this to myself ever since I found out about it. This means that no one knows about it. Not even Chaos or the Elite team know about this. Well, there is one. One knows about it, but that is a story for another time.

After another few minutes of this, I let my emotions show on the outside. Chaos and the team see my anger, making them wince slightly. They very well know what my anger can cause. They look at each other in worry for what is about to happen.

Chaos leans over to me.

"Don't do anything to rash." Chaos says close enough to my ear to not have to yell.

"I don't know if you will call what I'm about to do rash." I mumble to him, but he can just hear me over the loud noise, even with his Primordial hearing.

I am so glad that this cabin is sound proof, so no one outside of this cabin can hear what is about to happen. I let all of my anger show entailing another wince from my group. I notice that they are still arguing. After a minute of this nonsense, I get up and stand a few meters behind my seat. I take a deep breath and release it.

I let it be known what I have kept hidden.

In the blink of an eye, less in fact, I have wings. Wings that are sea-green in colour and are five meters wide in total, extended to their full length. I have the tips lit up on fire. Not just any fire though. No, I have the tips of my wings lit up with Greek Fire. Creating a beautiful be eerie look at once.

Everyone is instantly silenced. A completely and utterly shocked silence. They are all looking at my wings in shock and awe. Completely disbelieved. When I make sure that they won't talk again, I leave my wings out though i have something change.

"HOW DARE YOU ALL." I grow out, mentally willing my wings to stop being aflame but making it so my wings are still out, knowing everyone will be paying very close attention to me. "We let you into our cabin and you all start acting like toddlers. We are in a war, start acting like it. Or there will be consequences none of you will enjoy."

Everyone who were acting like toddlers look down in shame, wincing at my tone of voice. Chaos and the rest of the Elite team are just looking at my wings. Features full of disbelief. All of a sudden, Iota leans forward and pulls a feather out of my right wing. I stop myself from making a sound of pain, though I really want to. It fricking hurts.

"Iota, these are real wings. That hurt." I inform him sternly, but he is too memorised by my feather to pay attention.

Chaos, who is to my right, runs his hands along my wing he is closest to. It feels weird, and I shiver from the feeling. Almost like someone is trying to tickle me by barely touching my skin. Chaos looks at me, an emotion I can't identify in his eyes.

"Do you know what this means? Having wings?" Chaos asks, specking a language none but I know here.

"No." I reply, mostly truthful.