What A Heavenly Way To Die

Jeongguk and Yoongi quietly laid beside each other, every now and then gazing into each other's eyes, stroking each other's cheek. Days like this mattered beyond anything. These meant the world to them. Nothing else mattered, it was just them, on their battered up bed, softly breathing, giving each other the love that they both deserved. Showered each other in it, if you like.

Jeongguk trailed his hands up and down his Hyung's bare back, writing small messages, along with sketching random drawings that came to his mind. Every touch burned, every touch mattered. It was just them in their own little universe. Jeongguk lifter his head from the top of Yoongi's head, letting his lips softly trace the newly formed purple bruises on his boyfriend's neck. A quiet sigh left the elders lips, along with a small chuckle.

"You're gonna get me going again, Ggukie." Laughing lightly again, he let his fingers brush through his bunny's hair, resultantly, the comforting movements of his fingers sent a shiver down the other's naked spine. Jeongguk lifted his head from Yoongi's neck, looking down at his boyfriend. Casually, he brought their noses together, smiling softly at his most favorite person in the world. From Yoongi's back, his pleasantly rough hands grabbed his Hyung's waist lightly, rubbing tiny circles there. Then, he lifted his head again, placing their lips against each other. Another soft sigh came from Yoongi, this time slightly louder. "Yah, we need to go and shower, I feel gross." Yoongi rasped, all giddy and smiley, before grabbing his boyfriend's hand, leading him to their bathroom.

He turned on the shower, watching the water beat against the white base of the tub. He felt arms snake around his waist, and someone's nose find itself in his neck, yet again, along with those eloquent lips. He smiled again, for the nth time today, leaning into the loving touch. He laced their finger's together again, over his stomach, waiting for the water to get warmer. Days like this mattered beyond anything.

When the water was warm enough, the two stepped in, giggling at each other, still having a tight grasp on each other. They washed each other's hair with care, brushing skin against skin, playing in the warm water. Shared plenty of kisses and 'I love you's. Plenty smiles, touches, plenty that made them beyond happy. They needed each other, skin against skin, providing the brightest of brights in the dark, painful nights. Every day's most quiet need. That was what they were to each other. That's what mattered to them.

"I love you so damn much, baby." Jeongguk kissed Yoongi with so much need, that the elder's heart started to painfully race against his rib cage, with love. Jeongguk's hands trailed down from his hips to his thighs, gripping semi-tightly, lifting Yoongi up to sit on his hips - then pushed him against the white tiled wall carefully. Yoongi let out a loud squeal, looking down at Jeongguk, wrapping his arms around his neck, fiddling with the hair on the nape of his muscle-pig. They shared a loving smile, before kissing again, lightly brushing their tongues against each other.  They separated every now and then, only to repeat those well known words to each other; 'I love you'. Days like this mattered beyond anything.

"Baby," Yoongi tried his hardest to part himself from Jeongguk's loving touches, to attempt and get out of the shower before their whole months pay has to be used for paying for all this wasted water. "We need to get out, we're not that financially stable to pay for all this wasted water." Jeongguk giggled quietly at this, silently agreeing with his all-knowing boyfriend. He turned off the tap and stepped out of the shower, opening the cupboard to get two towels for them. He wrapped up his small Yoongi in the towel, before he done so for himself. Then he grabbed Yoongi's waist, pulling him to his chest. He played with the shorter's wet hair, placing a small kiss on the top of his head.

Yoongi placed his head on the muscly chest of Jeongguk. How much he missed listening to the steady beat of his heart, how much he missed the heated, loving moments they shared. He missed him, so dearly. After a while, Yoongi raised his head, getting on his tip toes to press a quick peck on Jeongguk's nose, then ran away into their kitchen.