Part 7

The bed sunk down as Kyle knelt behind Hunter, hands squeezing the boy's hips. Kyle leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to Hunter's entrance, smiling when he heard the moan. His mouth opened, tongue slipping out, licking in broad, even strokes, knowing it would do nothing but tease Hunter, torturing him. And, truthfully, it was all Hunter could do to keep from pressing his ass back on Kyle's face while begging 'more more more'.

Kyle sat up and leaned forward, pressing two fingers to Hunter's lips. The boy sucked them into his mouth without a word, his tongue sliding around the digits, trying not to get overeager, trying not to just beg Kyle to fuck him and start grinding his hips into the bed. When Kyle pulled his fingers from the boy's mouth, he leaned in for the kiss, smiling as he swallowed the moan from the intrusion of his fingers entering Hunter's hole while they were still kissing.

Then his mouth was gone and Hunter's fingers twisted in the bed sheets knowing what was coming, the muscles in his body tensing in anticipation. Kyle's fingers pulled slowly, evenly, opening Hunter up just enough to slip his tongue in, licking around the edge of Hunter's entrance. He licked over his own fingers as he slowly added another digit from each hand, pulling Hunter more open, exposing him more. His tongue slipped in deeper and
Hunter tried so hard not to push his ass back on Kyle's face.

The younger boy's tongue started dipping in and out, slow and first, then quicker. Hunter was moaning, head thrown back, hips barely rocking. Kyle pulled his tongue out and his fingers, letting his lips press against the hole that was still open to the air. He began to suck and Hunter let out a stream of expletives that Kyle had never heard before. He let up on the pressure, his tongue slipping back inside once more, teasing, pulling out to trace around the inside.

"Fuck me?" Hunter asked, voice high-pitched and uncertain.

Kyle pulled off almost immediately, but didn't straighten up yet, pressing two fingers into Hunter abruptly, smirking at the boy's gasp. He slowly twisted them. "You want me to fuck you?" he asked as if he hadn't heard, voice casual.

"Please, Kyle," the older boy returned desperately, pressing back against the fingers, his head falling into the pillows as he collapsed on his arms, support following to his elbows.

The fingers slipped out and
Kyle helped turned
Hunter to his back, kissing him softly on the mouth, enjoying Hunter's tongue probing his mouth curiously, searching for the taste. He pulled away after a moment and the older boy gave an airy sort of sigh. Then he was between Hunter's legs, bending them at the knee and separating them, settling between the thighs before he pushed in, no lubricant and no warning.

Hunter made a low noise in the back of his throat at the burn, the stretch. He'd been waiting for this. Kyle hadn't fucked him for a week, not properly. Toys and fingers and a fist, but not this. So simple, just them. Nothing artificial. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, leaning up to kiss his neck. They looked like any other couple just then, he mused. No one would have been able to look at this scene and guess that Hunter had just been given a two quart enema or that the other day he'd been made to stand in the corner for an hour after Kyle had spanked him fifty times with a hairbrush.

Kyle could tell Hunter was thinking and he angled his hips, shoving in roughly. When Hunter's eyes popped open even wider and he let out the tiny squeak, he knew he'd found the spot. All semblance of thought seemed to evaporate from Hunter's features as he just gave in and starting rocking against Kyle's hips, moaning. He reached for his boyfriend's hand, pressing the palm against his throat. "Please," he whispered.

Kyle didn't need to be told twice, squeezing down on Hunter's neck, releasing after a moment to let him gasp for breath. Then his hand tightened again and they repeated the pattern until his boyfriend started shaking his head, not wanting to use the safe word, but wanting Kyle to know he'd had enough. His hand fisted in Hunter's hair then, squeezing tight enough to hurt, but not hard enough to pull the hair out. "Touch yourself," Kyle breathed.

Hunter obeyed immediately, one of his hands falling from Kyle's neck to slip between them, wrapping around the base of his cock, stroking in a slow rhythm that contrasted with the thrusts. He didn't want to come yet, but he knew he didn't have a choice anyway. He'd come when Kyle told him. That was the rule.

"Faster," Kyle growled, shifting his weight so he could press in deeper. "I want you close, Hunter. Tell me when you're close."

The boy nodded, quickening the speed of wrist obediently, letting his eyes shut for a moment before he opened them back up. Kyle liked to watch him, said he could see Hunter melt through his eyes when they were in bed. He felt the hand tighten in his hair slightly and he stopped moving. "Close," he choked out.

Kyle smiled, letting Hunter wonder if he was going to have to hold it, have to wait, have to worry if he could. But it was late and they had to be up in six hours. "When you feel me come, you can," he said, nipping Hunter's bottom lip between his teeth. The thrusts got impossibly harder after that, but only for a moment.

Kyle bit the inside of his cheek to keep from yelling as he felt himself explode and then Hunter's wrist was flying as he moaned, low and whorish. Kyle could feel Hunter's come hit his stomach as the older boy started swearing, his ass clenching down on Kyle's cock as his orgasm tore through him, leaving him breathless and gasping for air.

Hunter collapsed prematurely, still feeling his orgasm rocking through him, but unable to move, unable to breathe, unable to think. And then he felt Kyle pull out, leaving him empty and loose. He whimpered at the loss, turning and pressing his face into the boy's chest as he laid down beside Hunter in the bed.

Kyle's arms came up, feeling Hunter's body trembling. "Baby, baby," he murmured. "Shhh. It's all right." He kissed the boy's temple, fingertips gently massaging feeling back into Hunter's muscles. "We're going to sleep now, okay? Early morning."

Hunter whimpered, nodding, wondering if he'd be able to walk properly the next day. "Kyle?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Hunter." Kyle waited until he'd stopped shaking before he got up to turn out the lights and set the alarm on his phone. Then he crawled back into bed and held Hunter until he fall asleep before he got up to clean the bathroom and put the equipment back in their suitcase. He was only going to be running on two hours of sleep the next day, but it had been worth it.