Part 6

Kyle lifted up the lid of the toilet seat and helped Hunter to sit. This was always when Hunter started to cry again. He hated it, hated how Kyle was there for the release. So humiliating, worse than threats of letting Gaby watch or having Autumn fuck him that one time while Kyle took Polaroids. "Please, just . . . I can," Hunter said. "I'm fine. I can."

Kyle looked stern, frowning, shaking his head slightly. "Stop."

Hunter cried harder, bringing his hands up to push at Kyle when the boy moved closer, but too submissive to actually to do it as the boy reached between his legs, fingers closing around the end of the plug. "Please," Hunter whispered again. "Please, Kyle."

The boy ignored him. "Don't let it go until I tell you to." He let Hunter's face fall into his shoulder. The boy was shaking from his choked sobs as Kyle slowly pulled the plug out. He set it on the counter next to the bowl he had mixed the milk and water in. One arm came up around Hunter. Despite his tears, the boy was still clenching, tighter than probably necessary. "Okay, go ahead."

Hunter shook his head. "No." He cried harder when Kyle pressed his lips against the boy's temple. "Please."

"Hunter. Now."

The boy was still crying, clinging desperately to Kyle as the first drops of the mixture began to slip out. And then, like always, he realized he really had no choice and just let go, sobbing harder as he heard the liquid falling into the toilet. For Kyle's part, he just held the boy, fingers running down his back, cooing soft sentiments to him. "Good boy, good job, Hunter."

Finally the noises slowed and Kyle took a step back, letting Hunter wipe and flush the toilet. They both washed their hands in the sink and Hunter blew his nose. "I'm sorry," he whispered, refusing to look at Kyle. "I . . . I didn't mean to . . . I know you won't hurt me."

Kyle's cool fingers, still slightly wet from the water, slid under Hunter's chin, tilting the boy's face up to meet his eyes. "Thank you," he returned, leaning in and kissing him, soft at first, then harder, tongue slipping in. "Bed now," he added, unable to contain his smile as he felt Hunter's lips curve upward against his.

They walked out to the hotel bedroom area and Kyle nodded silently, indicating Hunter should assume the position on the bed. "Back or . . . or knees?"

"Knees if they're not too sore."

Hunter would take a lot more than sore knees for a rimjob, as he'd clearly demonstrated, so Kyle nodded his approval as the boy got on all fours on the bed. Hunter kept his head facing forward, resisting the urge to look over his shoulder and watch Kyle. The younger boy loved that, how he didn't have to order the boy do it. Hunter obeyed the unspoken command of his own accord.