Part 3

Hunter bit his bottom lip, moaning as he felt the first rush of the warm milk sliding into his body. The beginning of the enema was always like Kyle's fingers were now, smooth and soft almost. The cramps would come soon enough, but Kyle's fingers would still be the same.

When they started, one of Hunter's hands flew up to his stomach and Kyle stopped the flow without a word, letting the other boy massage his abdomen to ease the pain. "Just tell me."

"Okay," Hunter whispered, his hand still on his stomach. Kyle loosed the clamp again and Hunter felt the warmth continuing to enter his body. He continued to try to massage away the dull ache of the cramps as he felt his stomach slowly begin to expand from the amount of liquid he'd taken. "Stop," he choked out again. He wasn't supposed to ask how much, but he was desperate to know. He'd felt like he'd taken half already, but he knew it was probably more like a quarter of the bag. "Kyle?" he asked, voice close to cracking. "I-I . . . Kyle." His voice was weak.

"You're doing great, baby." The boy leaned down, letting soft kisses feather along Hunter's lower back. "So good."

The tears were starting to build up. Hunter could feel them in his chest, waiting there, another ache in his body. "I don't . . . I . . ." He let his head fall forward, trying to slow his breathing, trying to focus on Kyle's fingers instead of the liquid inside him. "Okay," he whispered,voice cracking as the first tears slid down his cheeks.

The flow continued and Kyle slowed the flow without a say so after five minutes or so. "You're taking it so well, Hunter," he cooed. "You've got half." He usually didn't tell Hunter how much he'd taken, but it had been awhile since they'd done this and he didn't want the boy to break before he managed to get both quarts in.

"Half?" Hunter asked, voice timid, as if he wasn't sure if he should be relieved or disconcerted.

"Mhmmm." Kyle leaned forward, letting his lips kiss the back of Hunter's neck, then between the boy's shoulder blades. "Are you ready for more?" When Hunter hesitated, Kyle squeezed his hip. "You can take it, baby. You've done this before."