Part 5

"Probably four ounces," Kyle answered finally. "I'm going to start it again, okay? You can take this all in one go."

Hunter nodded, gritting his teeth and counting silently in his head, hoping it wouldn't take longer than a minute to finish. He was only a few seconds over when the flow stop and Kyle planted a kiss to the small of Hunter's back. "I'm going to switch it out for the plug, okay? Keep it in."

Hunter tightened his muscles, his toes curling as he did so. It hurt, tensing up along with the dull ache in his abdomen. Even with all his tightening, a little bit of the milk/water mixture escaped, sliding down the inside of his thigh. Then the plug was in and he could relax his muscles, but only somewhat. Kyle picked up a washcloth and wiped at the liquid that had slid down Hunter's skin.

It wouldn't be too long, Hunter knew, but it always seemed an eternity. Five minutes or ten minutes could feel like hours. Kyle's fingers slid up Hunter's back until they were twisted, gently, in his hair. "I can't wait to get you on the bed," he said thickly, voice low and gravely. "Gonna shove my tongue in you so deep, baby."

Hunter moaned outright, despite the dull pain in his muscles and stomach. It was a low moan, soft, but a moan nonetheless, and Kyle smiled at the sound. "Is that what you want?" the younger boy continued in the same tone. "You want my tongue in you, want me fucking your ass with my mouth? You're going to taste so fucking good, baby." His fingers tightened slightly in Hunter's hair. Not enough to cause any pain, just enough to make the boy gasp, then moan again. "Then I'll fuck you. So hard, baby, so God damn hard. So deep inside you. And then you'll take my come in your pretty mouth."

Hunter was whimpering, his hips moving ever so slightly, squirming. "P-Please?" he choked out. "Please?" He was begging for release. He knew it hadn't been long enough, but if Kyle kept it up, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it in.

"I think you can hold it for another couple of minutes." But Kyle let go of Hunter's hair and sat back slightly, just letting his hands run slowly up the boy's sides. The older boy was quiet, just a few whimpers leaving his mouth, but still squirming. Kyle let his hands slip lower until he was firmly squeezing Hunter's ass in both hands. "Almost, baby. Almost."

There was another minute or so, Kyle's fingers skimming over the curve of Hunter's cheeks and the older boy trying not to lose anything, trying to keep his muscles tensed just enough. "Okay." Kyle stood up, slowly, kissing Hunter on the back of the neck before stepping out of the tub. "Slowly," he warned the boy. "Don't lose anything, okay?" He held his hands out, letting Hunter take them as he stood and gingerly climbed out of the tub.