4

Lisa's eyes widened as . . . 

A blonde haired man with a cute boxy smile on his face appeared. 

"Come on Taehyung, have you ever heard of privacy?" Jungkook asked, irritated. 

"Sorry, your highness, but the king asked me to show the princess where she'll be staying." 

Jungkook sighed,
"We'll continue our chat later, my lady."

He took Lisa's hand, and gently kissed it. 

"I'll see you at dinner."

Lisa waved her hand, and watched Jungkook walk off farther into the gardens. 

"Now Princess, shall we go?" Taehyung asked, as he offered her his arm. 

Lisa nodded, and took it, walking back inside the castle. 

"Prince Jungkook must really like you, he's normally super mean." Taehyung said. 

Lisa shrugged, 
"I guess?"

"Ah, we've arrived." Taehyung said with a smile. 
He opened the door, and the two were greeted by familiar faces.  

"Lisaaa!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as Lisa entered her new room. 

Lisa's mouth was wide open, she had never seen such a luxurious room before. She was never allowed in the other bedrooms in the YG Castle, only Y/N's. 

"I'll take my leave, and come get you when dinner is prepared." Taehyung said as he bowed. 

Lisa bowed to him,

"Thank you Taehyung, I'll see you then!" 

She waved enthusiastically. 

Taehyung waved back,and walked out of the room, a confused look on his face. 

"Soo, what's the prince like?" Chaeyoung asked as she plopped on the bed. 

"I don't know, he seems nice." Lisa shrugged as she played with the ends of her hair. 

Chaeyoung took her hands,

"Come on! Any kissing?"

"I mean, he kissed my hand, but that's it."

Chaeyoung squealed,

"Are you in love yet?"

Lisa laid on the bed and rolled her eyes,

"Come on Chaeng, love doesn't just happen like that, besides, I'm not in the mood for that kissy, feely stuff, I'm focusing on reality here."

"Come on Lisa, at least try to be open to love."

"Love? I just told you, I'm not in the mood for kissy stuff."

"Do you even know what love is?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"I don't really care Chaeng. It's not like you know anymore than I do."

"Then why did you go? You could have easily told the king that you didn't want to go, you're pretty good at convincing." 

"I don't know, I just want to do something with my life, ever since I can remember, I've been working in the palace. With nothing else to do, no life. I want to figure out what to do with my life, not be a maid forever. Don't you feel that way?" 

Chaeyoung shook her head,
"I never really thought of it that way, I guess it's something I'm so used to doing." 

"But it's so boring, I mean it can be fun at times, but I want to find some adventure, action in my life."