01

{October 25th, 2018}
Jinx residents

"do i have to go to school Gray?" i groaned while throwing myself back on my bed.

"yes Hattie!!" Grayson's voice shouted through the phone.

"bu-"

"no but...i'll be the in 30 minutes, then we'll pick up Cassidy and Charles and drive to school. byyee" he interrupted then hung up.

i just stared at the ceiling for like 5 minutes.

*knock knock*

i sighed then sat up on my bed to see Grayson outside of my window.

"idiot" i mumbled then walked over to the window, opening it for him.

"yeah i lied. i was just down the street" he told me.

"you know there's this thing called the front door Grayson" i laughed.

"i tried to go through that but your door was locked and climbing up a tree and onto your house was kind of fun" he chuckled then climbed through the window.

"oddly...makes sense." i told him.

he started looking me up and down.
"you're still in your pajamas...really?" he said, raising his eyebrow.

"i told you...i don't want to go to school."

he just shook his head them walked over to my closet. i watched as he grabbed a random pair of jeans and a shirt then he threw them at me. i held them in my arms.

"go change" he told me while pointing to the bathroom that was attached to my bedroom.

i groaned and threw my head back before going to the bathroom.

i already washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth, and showerd last night.

when i walked in i grabbed my underwear and stuff from the drawer in the bathroom. turns out he just gave me a pair of simple loose oversized jeans and a white, also oversized, t-shirt. i changed quickly, tucking the huge shirt, which is more than likely a shirt i stole from Gray, into my jeans, and just put my hair up in a messy bun and like normal no makeup.

when i walked back into my room to see Grayson sitting on my bed
"there she is" he said obnoxiously, making me roll my eyes.

i grabbed a pair of socks then sat on my bed, as well, to put on my black and white low top vans. my jeans were to long so i had to cuff them at the ankle.

"come on let's go" he sighed, jumping off my bed to his feet while i was tieing my shoe.

i groaned, yet again, then started walking out of my room with Grayson like 10 feet in front of me, almost skipping.

how is he so energetic in the morning?

i grabbed my light black zip up hoodie off the hook next to the door before opening it.

once we walked out of and i locked the door, i saw who was sitting in the passenger seat i immediately felt  nauseous.