Chapter 13

ERMAHGHERD! So this is the moment youve been waiting for! Hi lovelies! Me here is back! People hate me right now and i fucking know that cause i didnt updated for some valid reasons..... My PARENTS wont let me use the internet so i need to obey or they will cut my dear internet sooo... Im back now!

Be happy! So i decided to make this chapter long for you! Cause i wuv youuuu!

Enjoy! 

----------------------- 

"1D??" ella said with a shakey voice

"uhmmm.... Yes?" i replied harry looked at me "introduce her to us!" an eating louis said "i will! How can i introduce my friend right here if harry is blocking my way? Explain in 2 sentences!" i replied sarcasticly

Harry said "first i move away then second you step in"

"then move!" i said he then obeyed i walked infront of the sofa and introduced ella "boys i want you to meet ella she's my friend for about 3 hours? Well shes staying here until she finds a place to work and a place to stay if you dont want her here i will move with her and stay with her. Who wants her here?" i asked nobody raised theyre hands."well okay! I will pack my things and go away" i went upstairs zayn shouted "you are just joking mum! You cant just leave us!"

"i am not joking!" i went up while stomping my feet.... "well goodbye room! I will miss you and you bed to.." when i was about to open my door i saw the boys standing outside i openned the door and saw theyre sad faces "itold you i am not joking about leaving this apartment if you dont want her here i am going now and noone can stop me" i said while pushing them away i am shocked when someone huggged me from behin when i turned around i saw a crying harry why is he crying?? he us over reacting "please dont leave i cant let you leave our apartment because ..... because.... i love you... i dont want you to leav right now please stay she can sleep today until she found a place to stay" harry said with a sad tone i cant help seeing hrry cry i dont want him to cry over me... i hugged harry tight and never wanting to let him go i faced harry and wiped away his tears "okay i wont leave you guys you know tht i love you guys i cant just leave you after all those times weve been together" harry hugged me again "now please stop with all the drama' when i turn around i saw ella standing at our door "ella?"

"uhh yes??" she said with a trembling voice "im sorry....rhis is all my fault i should never came with you i am the reason that you and your friends will fall apart... IM SORRY!!" ella said while running away "no ella!! wait!!" i followed ella outside i noticed a truck coming "ELLA A TRUCK!!" it seems that she didint heard me i ran towards her and pushed her away leaving me behind then i heard a loud hout and i fell unconcious... "goodbye world i murmurred"

Harry's POV 

"STACIEEEEE!" i shouted while the truck impacted with her body i saw a lying stacie with blood every where her face is full of wounds and she's bleeding oh no! "START THE CAR NOW!" i shoutedbthen the boys ran to the van a girl beside stacie fell unconcious too.its ella! "Niall! Carry ella while i carry stacie he then followed a carried stacie inside the van "go faster louis!" He obeyed when we arrived at the hospital i quickly ran to the emergency room "HELP US," i shouted paps came out i dont care i care about stacie

Nurses came out i placed stacie on the thing (i forgot what its called -nicole) i followed them a nurse blocked my way and said "wait here sir" i sat at the nearest seat why can this happen? Why?!?! I cant concentrate no this cant be stacie will survive whatever happens! She will survive! I noticed a bead of tears came running down my cheeks im crying i didnt noticed that louis sat beside me and patted my back "its okay harry they will survive" i looked at louis and tryed to put a smile on my face but ended up tearing up again..

A doctor came out with a worried expression on he walked towards us and asked "are you responsible for the girl patient?" he asked "yes,yes i am"

"well....."

------------------- 

cliff hangah!! ermahgherd!!

stay tuned for some valid reasons love you guys 

BTW this is dedicated to my first ever fan its a girl i forgot her name i love you!!

-nicole