Strange.

Mark stood there, looking back at the others, just holding the handle, with wide eyes.

"Why are you standing there? Go!" Donghyuck sassed.

As soon as Mark had the door opened, and the realization that the door wasn't locked, they rushed out of the room.

They passed a large window, only to see the room they were just in, and on the ledge that was connected to the bottom of the window, was a pile of papers.

Mark picked them up, and to start scanning the pages.

This makes sense.

"No wonder the door wasn't locked," Mark muttered, making Donghyuck to come closer to him, trying to figure out what the issue was.

"What was that, Mark?" he asked, trying to read the paper, but Mark had already started to hand them to him.

"They didn't lock the door because one, they weren't after us, and two, the sedative they gave us wasn't supposed to go away as quickly as it did."

Donghyuck scanned the paper, intrigued. 

Triangle.

He saw Jaemin's and Jeno's names, and then Renjun's.

Renjun's?

Then he continued to scan further in order to see what they were listed for.

Partnering.

He wanted to gasp, but held it back to not alert the younger two. This was new.

Three in one partnership?

Donghyuck never even thought about that, let alone heard about it. But since it was his best friends, and they seemed to trust Renjun, he wasn't to judge. It was just so, radical.

Mark looked at the younger, knowing what the other was thinking, but went to get his attention. They needed to get out of there, fast. 

"Donghyuck, let's go."

They went down a long hallway, the younger two trailing close behind them, when they saw a chair propped against a handle. Curious they looked into the reflective, only to see two people who looked important passed out in there.

Then they turned to see another window, and an exhausted Jaemin sitting in the chair.

They tried the handle, but it was stuck. 

They rattled it more, and heard footsteps approaching quickly.

In a panic they began to rattle the handle even more, startling the boy inside. Jaemin looked at the door, slightly scared, but tried to remain calm, thinking it was Hoyong again.

The footsteps were getting louder at the four, and soon the person, or people, were right behind them.

They collectively looked at the people and relaxed that it was Renjun and...Jeno?

Is that Jeno?

They stared at him in awe, seeing the white hair and his eyes flickering white.

"Move aside," he said, voice slightly deeper, more commanding.

No one said anything, but moved for him to have a straight path to the door.

He slightly touched the handle and had the door flying off of the hinges, making Jaemin jump in fear at his seat.

Upon seeing Jeno being the cause, his eyes widened, looking at the boy in front of him.

His hair slightly damp because of the humid air in the building, sharp cheekbones, jawline dangerous, and the most serious white eyes Jaemin has ever seen on the boy.

Jeno was ethereal. Hardly real in the moment, but another thing Jaemin noted, was that he was pissed. 

Oh fuck.

Jaemin stood up shakily and went out of the room as Jeno gestured him to do. 

He brightened slightly when he saw the rest, especially seeing that Renjun was safe.

Jeno was scared that Jaemin was going to hate him for not telling him he was a Defect, but judging Jaemin's reaction, there was nothing wrong. But he still wasn't sure. But he needn't to worry about that just yet. 

They all rushed to the hallway, Jeno leading, only to be faced with a very important looking woman.

Clad in all black formal wear, she had white hair like Jeno, but only because of age. She had wrinkles that showed her age, and judging by the strong pose she held, she was very important.

Intimidating.

"Hello there, boys," she said, the intense emphasis hanging onto her words. 

"I've seen that you've been," she paused, looking at the unconscious men laying in the room, "busy."

Oh fuck, indeed.

. . . 

A/N:

Thank you so so so so much for reading!

This was a blast to write, and IT'S ONLY FRIDAY!

YAY!

Special Chapter just for you guys <3

bUt

GuYs! 

70 Votes???

Almost 1K READS ?? 

I'm BLESSED 

thank you SO MUCH!

AnywHo,

tHiS pOiNt Of ViEw WaS sO mUcH fUn To wRiTe !

I hope you liked this point of view, 

because I know that this is a NoRenMin fanfiction, but like

DrEaM?

So, I hoped this added a bit more context, as well as more of a plot.

I know that Jisung and Chenle didn't really have so much, so I might just add their point of view for the next chapter.

Until next time!!

-kim

started : 2018.11.28
finished : 2018.11.30