Chapter 8: Flashback

A/N: This chapter contain mature themes

—A Year Before—

Saturday May 27 ,2017
Rachel had been dating Adam for over a month. They were at Jason's house. Her, Adam and Jason were working on a science project together. "So, how are you two doing?" Jason asked his friends.

"Really good, in fact, we've been dating for over a month now" Rachel answered.

"Cool, I'm really happy for you"

When they finished the science project, Adam brought Rachel to a beautiful beach.

"The view is beautiful, thank you"

"You're welcome, beautiful" Adam replied before kissing her.

"I love you" she said hesitantly.

He made a weird face and quickly said "M-Me too uh c'mon" and he walked to the car followed by a disappointed Rachel. They entered the car and drove away. The ride was silent until Rachel asked him a question. "Wait, where are we going?" She asked panicked.

"You'll know soon enough Rachel Roth" and then, he suddenly drugged her and she fall asleep in his car.

—30 minutes later—

Rachel woke up by the sound of someone mumbling and the sound of snapping fingers. She was laying on the cold ground of a warehouse. She mumbled something like "Where am I" but even if he didn't heard her, Adam responded to her question.

"You're in a warehouse"

"Did you drugged me" she asked, terrified.

"Of course I did" he answered like it was something normal to do.

"Why?" She asked, trying to get up.

"You owe me something Rachel"

Flashback—

Tuesday April 4, 2017
Rachel was addicted to drugs and since her father wouldn't let her smoke, she decided to make a dealer fall for her.

"Do you have the money?" Adonis asked the girl.

She shook her head. "No but maybe I can pay you in other way" Adam smirked at her.

But what she didn't knew was that she was going to fall for him and that he wouldn't forget what she told him, even if he ever did loved her.

—End Of The Flashback—

"Wait, I can find the mone-" he interrupted her.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY" he yelled at her. "What I want is this" he pointed at her body.

"No please" she begged him.

He took off her clothes of her took her virginity. Rachel cried and screamed the whole time. After he raped her, Adam McKenzie ran away from the warehouse, leaving her almost lifeless body on the ground. She was fighting to stay awake, but everything was black until she saw a light and a silhouette coming from it. It was the last thing she saw before falling unconscious.

Rachel woke up by the sound of  something beeping. She looked around her and realized she was in an hospital. She looked beside her and saw Richard Grayson. He was looking at the ground, his head in his hands. Rachel coughed and he looked up at her. He smiled and hugged her.

Sunday May 28, 2017
The next day, Rachel was with Dick in his room. "What did he do?" He asked her.

Rachel sobbed but was also shaking. "H-He He raped me" she said looking at him. He hugged her and patted her back.

They tried to get him arrested a lot of times but it never worked for they didn't know what reason. One day, Adam found out what they tried to do and he beat up Rachel. He did that a lot of times but sometimes, he tried to kill her.

Dick, Rachel and Jason tried to get him arrested but it didn't work. Even when they had proofs it didn't work. One day, Rachel was so annoyed because of it that she attacked a cop when they were at the police stations.

Adam McKenzie still menaced her and hurt her. But what he did at school was as much horrible. He created rumors about her. He had even made a list of these.

-Rachel only wanted to have sex with him.

-He was so good in bed that she finished at the hospital.

-Rachel tried to kill him because he didn't want a relationship only about sex.

-Rachel and Dick head tried to get him arrested just because he didn't want to seal drugs with them or to even pay for them.

And the list continued. Rachel was beginning to fall apart, she even tried to kill herself one day, but Dick was at her sides and helped her to get advantage of what was happening to get him arrested, but she never wanted to try to arrest him again since she was too scared.

Rachel was at least able to convince her father to fire him and he got replaced by Jason Todd who became Rachel's dealer.

—Two Weeks Before Garfield's Arrival—

Monday August 27, 2018
Richard and Rachel were discussing about what they could do to make Adam leave her alone. Rachel had an idea, but Jason and Dick would stay close to her of course.

She entered the same fu***** warehouse and saw him standing in front of her. "What do I have to do so you leave me alone?" She asked.

Adonis walked closer to her and lifted her chin up with his right hand. "Nothing" He said sternly before trying to take of her clothes off again. Richard and Jason quickly came to her rescue and fought against Adam while she was running away.

Tuesday August 28, 2018
The next day, Adam kept on terrorizing her with his dark black eyes filled with rage. This time she completely abandoned the idea of fighting him or get justice. Anyway, it's not like justice existed in Jump City.