Donna and Pompeii

I stepped out of the TARDIS about to cry. The Doctor was still in the same place although the police were gone. slowly i walked up to him, frightened at what he might say."How long have you waited here?"

"Oh, about four hours." he waited that long just to see me come back?

"Why would you wait that long?" looking back i saw Jack leaning against the TARDIS giving us some space.

"Because i wanted to make sure you were okay." i threw my arms around his neck and started to cry into his chest.

"I'm so sorry." i cried.

wrapping his arms around me he asked, "What happened?" Sitting on the ground i patted the grass next to me. Once he sat by me i began.

He grabbed my hand as i spoke. after telling him everything that had happened he frowned, "The only kind dalek in existence was bound to die, you know that right? they can't have emotions other than hate." i nodded and we both stood from where we were sitting on the ground. i clutched my stomach again and fell back down.

At this Jack ran over to us. "You okay Ar?" damn. another freaking nickname. i looked up and growled as the yellowish gas rose from my mouth and hands.

"Yes, but ever call me that again and i will kick your ass."

he winked, "Can't wait."

narrowing my eyes i slapped him. Doctor three slaps, Jack two. "Never gonna happen so don't even try." he backed up.

"Woah." the Doctor threw him a look as he spoke.

"What? What is it?"

"I just noticed.... your Irish. and ginger. Fiesty ginger. i like it." he replied. i could easily tell they were trying to cover something up.

Nodded slowly i looked at them both. standing again i frowned, "I'm going back in the TARDIS." i walked over and stroked the door before going inside. Jack and The Doctor followed. walking to my room i tried to hurry. flopping down on the dotted bed i didn't even care that i was still dressed in normal clothes. i needed sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

"AR! ARI! AR! ARI! AR! ARI! AR! ARI!" The Doctor yelled as he jumped up and down on the bottom of my bed trying to wake me up. i moaned in frustration and moved around so when he landed, it was on my good foot and he fell to the floor.

"How long was i sleeping?"

"About five minutes." my eyes widened.

"First, why are you in my room."

"I was looking through your things." i shot him a glare and moved on.

"Second, why are you still so hyper after all of that?" he shrugged.

"That's what i am. i'm hyper." he jumped up and turned, already moving to slam into the wardrobe.

Leaping up i called, "Doctor!"

"Forgot... this wasn't.... my room... or TARDIS..." grinning i ran up to him.

"That's what you get for waking me up after going through my things. now i need to go home and check on Hannah and Katie. so please, stop being hyper and just.... go." i pointed towards the door and he sadly followed me to the control room.

"Jack went back home to Torchwood." he commented as i looked around. "Sure you don't want me to stay?"

i nodded and he walked out, "You know i have no idea how to get back to my TARDIS."

"FINE! i'll take you home but that's it. only the one trip."

"I say that all the time you know. never works out that way." he called as he ran back in. Looking from the controls to me he said, "You drive." smiling i flew us back to my house.