Susan And A Drunken Night

Over 7,000 reads. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! Here is a new chapter. My writing has suprisingly improved since the last one so..... yeah. Here you go!!

Mickey was trying to be clever whilst searching the spaceship. A camera with an eyeball in the middle stuck in the wall blinked at him.

"Are you looking at me?" He questioned seriously. Rose soon caught up as the camera extended from the wall for a closer look.

"Look at this. That's an eye in there. That's a real eye." Mickey stated, shocked.

"Well duh." I replied as the camera retreated back to its starting place.

Reaching forward I gently opened a small hatch and could barely hear the 'thump-thump thump-thump' from inside. Gazing down at the wires and pipes all connected to a beating object I grinned. "I have to admit, that is clever."

Mickey tried pushing me out of the way to see so i stepped aside, even though he was still clueless. "What is that? What's that in the middle there? Looks like it's wired in."

"It's a heart, Mickey. It's a human heart." I answered.

Moving on with an excited smile we turned down another corridor.

"Maybe it wasn't a real heart." Mickey exclaimed, searching for a reasonable explanation.

"Course it was a real heart."

Mickey hesitated. "Is this like normal for you? Is this an average day?"

"Traveling and searching for the Doctor, Mickey? No more average days."

We stopped by a large window, looking into a fancily decorated room.

"It's France again. We can see France." Mickey pointed out.

Rose added, "I think we're looking through a mirror."

King Louis enters the room beyond, with two men.

"Aww! Louis! my old buddy!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Blimey, look at this guy. Who does he think he is?" Mickey questioned, quite unimpressed.

"The King of France." The Doctor called out behind me.

walking up innocently I hissed in his ear, "We need to talk later."

"Oh, here's trouble. What you been up to?" Rose asked as he looked down at me nervously.

'Oh, this and that. Became the imaginary friend of a future French aristocrat, picked a fight with a clockwork man."

A white horse neighed from behind him.

"Oh, and I met a horse."

"What's a horse doing on a spaceship?"

"I don't care! horsey!" I yelled like a child, running up and stroking his neck.

"Mickey, what's pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective. See these? They're all over the place. On every deck. Gateways to history. But not just any old history."

Reinette entered the room and greeted the king.

"Hers. Time windows deliberately arranged along the life of one particular woman. A spaceship from the fifty first century stalking a woman from the eighteenth. Why?" the same thoughts ran through my head (along with wondering if I had anything the horse could eat back on my TARDIS) but I let the Doctor have his glory moment.

"Who is she?" Rose questioned. This time I spoke up.

"Jeanne-Antoinette Poisson, known to her friends as Reinette. One of the most accomplished women who ever lived."