Ch19- The Silent Grim Reaper's Beloved

Start from the beginning

"Don't come close!!!"

Miyuu-chan screamed while casting some kind of magic chantlessly.

"What!? Without chant!?"

I was surprised and dumbfounded by this action since it was supposed to be impossible to cast magic without chant.

Her magic is a kind of a beam of sort which moves as quick as lightning and it was shot towards me.

I wasn't able to dodge as I was distracted by the fact that she casted magic chantlessly.

"Dodge that, you idiot!"

Fortunately, Yukari was able to push me at the last moment which made me disappear from the beam's way.

The beam hit the wall and literally passed through it which created a hole in the wall.

As I was pushed, I fell on the floor with Yukari pushing me down. Since the gravity in this room suddenly increased, it was very hard to move our body and this position will certainly created some misunderstanding.

Then, I glanced at the wall.

"What was that!?"

Normally, exploding or destroying something is easy but to compress and cast the magic to something is a completely different matter. Moreover, the difficulty was very high that only a few of the highest level mages were able to achieve the fit.

And yet, this girl who had just discovered her talent as a mage was able to use it. What a surprise!

"That was a glimpse of her power! That's why I said that it would be a nightmare!"

Yukari who was still on top of my body explained her reason for being anxious earlier. Truthfully, I would not be able to hold Miyuu-chan's down if I'm not being serious right now.

But, if I'm able to use my full power here, then it might be possible.

However, I need information first.

"Yukari! I need to know what kind of magic is that!"

"It's some kind of original magic she instinctively created! I don't know much but it seems to be able to pierce anything like laser beam. It's extremely hot and fast!"

Yukari spoke out all the informations she had since she knew that I would try something to stop Miyuu.

But-

"Seriously! How am I supposed to stop it!? In the first place, how can she create an original magic instinctively!? That's just outrageous!"

"How am I supposed to know that!?"

"You're her older sister right!?"

"That doesn't mean I know everything about her!"

We had such exchanges while staying on the floor with her body pinning me down. Then, another barrage of that beam was casted.

"This is bad!"

Yukari and I immediately separated from each other but our body reacted slower than usual because of the gravity and then, my clothes touched the beam slightly.

"What!?"

The reason I'm shouting right now is because the part that touched the beam had been burned cleanly.

This is seriously dangerous. If she was not stopped right away, there might be damages done inside the castle.

"Yukari! What should we do!?"

"Don't ask me! How should I know!?"

"Don't you have any kind of things that can calm her down!? Anything!?"