10- 1st Truth

So hey, before I start this chapter I gotta ask ya'll about your opinion on something, so we got a contest in our school, spoken word poetry, if you don't know it you can search it up. I don't have confidence in my writing and in myself, what u guys think? should I join? Pleaseeeee answer meeeee, and yep... sorry again for the late update been going to school early and going home late.
----------------------------------
Bangkok, Thailand

"P'Mild I'm hereeeee!" Mean shouts as he places down his phone on a side table beside the door. 

"I'm in the kitchen!" Mild shouts from the other side of the room.

"What you got there?" Mean asks as he sits down on a chair

"Vegetables?" 

Mean looks at Mild furiously

"P! You know I hate eating those stuff!" Mean whines.

"But you also know that the heavens told you to eat that healthy stuff until you find the guy you love!" Mild lectures as she places down a bowl of salad in front of a pouting Mean. 

"Why can't it just be girls?!" He whines one more time until Mild smacks Mean's head with a book she got.

"Oii, P'" Mean scratches his head in pain 

"It's because you've been fooling around with girls! If you didn't mess up Mackenzie she wouldn't have committed suicide that day and the heavens wouldn't have punished you!" Mild covered her mouth with both hands, shocked at the information she just blurted out.

Mean looked at her in utter confusion raising a brow, eyes filled with shock. 

"Sh-she committed what? Suicide? You told me she was fine!" 

"I thought if you didn't' know the heavens wouldn't have punished you!"

"B-but--" Mean was cut off when Mild started to stand up and get some water in the fridge. 

"So, is it done now?"

Mean nods and replies "Yes.." He says with a low toned voice not even looking up"

Mild goes back to the table and places the water pitcher on top, she hugs Mean's shoulder and kisses his head. 

"It'll all be okay now, remember what the heavens told you, find the person that has loved you for so long, someone who does not know your name, who you are, and will love you, much dearer than his life" Mild sighs and sits in front of Mean "and something romantic has to happen to the both of you, for you to get back to your body."

Mean nods but quickly questions "But do I really have to outwit Plan just so I could get my body back? I mean, I've been kicked out of my body and the realm because I've been goofing off and now you want me to do it again, now with the guy that has been searching for me for 5 years?"

Mild pats Mean in the shoulder and quickly stands up "Trust me on this one" Mild hugs Mean and kisses him one more time "Clean up and don't go home" Mild then walks away to her bedroom leaving Mean sighing.  

"This is just adding up more sins. I'm a god for Pete's sake. I don't need a sack filled with sins on my back" Mean thought to himself