03- The Place

"I think this place is good for this scene P'" Plan was pointing at an old house near a market. The director by his side looks at it and says "You have great eyes N'" the director pats Plan's shoulder and walks, Plan follows. While walking, the director talks to Plan.

"Mild and her whole team is still stuck and I don't where on earth their plane had an emergency landing but after today would you mind trying to call her?"

Plan smiles and replies "No problem P' when is our target shooting day anyway?"

"You heard from Good right? We'll do it after Mild comes back" plan smiles as the director pauses then continues "The upper management said that we'd have to the shooting on July 22." Plan looks at his phone calendar and it's December 15, 2018 "That long P'? Then why are we looking for the places right now?"

"Well they say we need to get it done fast, I also don't know why"

Plan frowns and the director notices "Don't worry N' I'm sure they'll do something about it" and they continued to walk.

December 17, 2018

Plan went to the house, walking through the house while touching some of the furniture with a frown pasted on his face.

He took out his phone and tried to call Mild

He walked to a sofa covered with a white sheet. He took off the sheet and suddenly his head started to hurt like it was breaking into two. He massages his temples as he sits down on the sofa and he blacks out.

July 22, 2018

He slowly opened his eyes and a blurry vision occurred.

"Nong! Nong! Wake up!"

"Nong! Are you alright?"

The dim light showed at the back of a woman slowly walking towards him, she was wearing a red satin robe. He sat down beside Plan and held Plan's hand. To his surprise it was Mild.

The world stopped as if they were the only two people there at the moment.

Plan hurriedly sat up and still with a shocked face he asks "P' I thought you were still stuck in--" Mild stops him, and what Mild says makes him more shocked.

"It's currently July 22, 2019" she pauses and looks at Plan in the eyes "You'll go back to September 2018 the moment that guy appears and he holds your hand"

Mild turned into the thin smoke colored red. The world started to play.

"Oh Nong you're awake now, do you want to go to the infirmary?"

"N-no P' it's fine"

A mysterious guy appears right in front of him. A light at the guy's back wouldn't show his face, the guy reached out his hand and said "Let's just go" Plan held the guy's hand and stood up. The world froze again and to his surprise, he's back to September 2018. At his workplace.

"You found me" the guys smiles.

--------
When my followers reach 35 on or before October 13. I'll be publishing a fan fiction about Mark and Gun (Kengkla Techno) On October 13,2018 marks the first month of this book. So I hope you can keep on supporting this and if I publish the other book, please do support it too. I'll be posting details of the book on Saturday❤️