I Didn't Want This

Read- it

Comment- your opinion

Vote- if you liked it

Maybe check out some other books of mine, or nah :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I sat down on the floor, completely ignoring Nate and Matt, I even refused to eat. The only times I spoke, was to play with my angels, otherwise, not a peep. Nate got concerned and grasped my chin, making me look him in the eyes. I avoided eye contact, which was hard, so he applied pressure. It hurt, but I wasn't going to say anything still.

        He got mad and punched a wall, "what can I do to make you walk to me?!" I pointed to my stomach, and he already knew what I meant, "I'm not doing that!" Matt walked into the room holding a box of pizza, "you guys want some?" Nate stared at him, looking furious, "I guess not, well I'll come back". He did, a few seconds later, wearing a black dress, heels, makeup, and a wig. I laughed.

        He smiled and walked over to me, whispering in my ear. "Nate's a big fat meanie, right?" I nodded, "he's an idiot". "You both know I can hear you, right?" Matt shrugged his shoulders, "how come you only speak to him?!" I smiled and shrugged, it was fun to watch him fusing.

        He left the room, leaving me and Matt alone. I scooted away from Matt, he was always turned on when we're alone. Zach and Jazz walked into the room, he muttered, "cockblock". Jazz put a paper in my hands and I saw very messy stick figures. Their was 3 of them, "Mami, Dadi, and Dadi". She pointed to each as she spoke, smiling toothily, she has a few teeth.

        I walked out of my room and went downstairs, looking around. Matt was in the kitchen playing cooking with Dadi and the 4 chosen angels. I don't know what they were making, but I knew it would come out partially burnt. Matt can't cook, the most he can do is burn a boiled egg, how do you do that? Nate was nowhere to be seen, so maybe I can get to the hospital before I'm noticed.

        I took a step out the door and bumped into a brick wall, when did we get one? I looked up into eyes, Nate. I backed away and sat down on the couch, he sat down next to me. "I'll do anything, if you would start talking to me again, you know what you can't do". I smirked, "call everyone to the pack house and dress like how Matt would. You have to wear a bra, some padding to make breasts. Then a tanktop and a lace thong and a skirt, then a pair of Matt's weird heels".

        In a few hours, I had Nate dressed up exactly how I wanted him, with a bunch of makeup caked onto his face. He  called everyone into the pack house and they all held in laughter when they saw him. "Everyone, you have permission to record him, and make fun of him!" He looked at me, anger in his eyes, he wasn't focused, so he lost balance and fell. I recorded that, and cracked up when the skirt lifted up. He had a serious wedgie, his butt looked attractive now.

        He was blushing, "do a flip for me, you stripper". He tried to, but fell onto his back and blushed even redder, I am going to blackmail him. I uploaded it to our pack's history website, earning a huge growl from Matt. "How can you just dress up without me?! P.s, you were the ugliest chick I've ever seen, keep your day time job, filthy stripper". I laughed at him, "it's true, you were ugly, but that ass tho". I winked at him and sat down.