My Mates Are Disobedient

I woke up in the morning to see that the babies spit out their pacifiers and we're crying. I held Zach, Matt held Jazz, and Nate held Ash and Luke. Zach was straddling my waist, calming down and looking up at me. He reached for my breasts and made an O shape with his mouth, he's hungry. I breastfed all of them and changed them into new diapers and colored t-shirts.

        We walked into the kitchen where Auntie Mama was making breakfast. I insisted on making breakfast instead, but she told me to sit down. I did as she said and was pulled onto Nate's lap, I felt something poking me. I shifted and the thing was his thing, it made it look as if I had a thing. I grabbed it with one of my hands and squeezed it, ignoring the pleading looks he shot me.

        He whispered in my ear, "stop, because you're making me horney, and I don't wanna do stuff while we have guests". I squeezed some more, earning low moans from Nate. Matt watched with lust in his eyes, Nate joined him and we quickly made breakfast. They picked me up and smirked at me, "Auntie Mama, we'll be right back in an hour. We have to bring a few of Lilly's friends and bring them to the airport". That was the most unoriginal excuse, but she took it.

        "Put me down". They kept dragging me, smiling, "right now, it's your turn to be obedient". They both smirked and brought me into the woods, far into it. In seconds, they had me moaning, as they both enjoyed me. And for the first time ever, they enjoyed themselves. I watched Matt deep throat Nate, it was sexy looking. After he came, we headed back.

        They didn't act obedient for the rest of the day. Should I do something about it? Or should I let them off the hook?