We're Not Mad At You

I had healed, but some of the burn marks remained. Today was Dad's cremation, and the day the pack would be passed down to my brothers. They didn't seem mad at me, but that's what worried me. I don't like people like that, it makes me paranoid, thinking they'll get revenge at any second. I was dressed in a black dress with white lining, my arms and legs bandaged.

        I was fixing my hair up when something touched my shoulder it was Megan. She looked at me nervously, "are you going to tell on me?" I thought for a second then nodded, it was unnecessary to push me in the flames, they hurt. She pushed me onto the floor and stepped on my ankle, making me scream. Who wears 10 inch heels and manages to walk around in them as if it's nothing?

        My brothers ran into the room and I mind linked them, "she's the one that pushed me into the flames". I didn't know I was crying until I started sobbing. Matt spoke, "Megan, we order you to get out of this pack by sunset, you're banned". She simply laughed, "you aren't alpha yet, so you can't order me around". She stepped on my ankle again, causing me to bleed a bit. My brothers never hit a girl, unless it was play fighting.

        Nate did, slapping her in the face, his eyes pitch black, I can tell that Damien, his wolf, was in control. "I-I'm sorry Alphas, i-I'll leave right now". She ran out of the room, crying, she hated getting hit, so did I. Matt picked me up and looked at my slightly bleeding ankle. He licked it, and almost immediately, it healed back to normal. I smiled and then frowned, "you guys aren't mad? Right?"

        This was the 5th time this morning that I asked them are they mad at me. I'm sorry for annoying them, but when we were kids, I accidentally burned Nate. He told me he wasn't mad and then splashed a spoonful of hot oil on my arm. He apologized a million times after that and annoyed me.

        We went downstairs and went over to the pack house. In the backyard, everything was set up, we could fit 250 people. But that's only 1/5th of our total population. I sat in the front row and they went onto the stage, saying stuff. I was too busy crying over Dad to hear anything they said. All I know is that it's official that they're Alphas now.
Sorry this is a bit short, but the next chapter is going to be longer. Scouts honor :-D