【Day 1】

I don't really remember much of what happened but I believe that I had died and was being reincarnated. As a Goblin?! It seems strange saying that I had reincarnated, but I believe that it is more than true. I wondered how I ended up dying to be reincarnated but, well, it's already too late to bother with what happened.

I decided that I should wake up and get to my new life as quick as possible. I opened my heavy eyelids slowly and woke with a small yawn. This time when I opened my eyes, I could see my surroundings clearly. Before I had a chance to look around my eyes were caught by the gaze of beautiful woman with a large joyful smile.

The woman that I awoke to find seemed to be holding me close to her breast while I had slept. She had long flowing purple hair that had a nice radiant glow made her attractive red eyes seem to glow in an alluring way. I couldn't tell for sure but from what I could see, the woman had a seductively curvaceous body. You could say that she had the looks comparable to a goddess.

As I observed her beauty, I noticed that she had been speaking to me. I started to listen to her but couldn't fully understand what she was saying. From what I could understand, I believe that she was saying that I was cute and that I would become very strong in future. Or something like that.

I continued to gaze upon her beauty for quite some time while she spoke. To me it didn't really matter what she was saying because I was still astounded by her beauty.

I soon started to sleepy once again. Because I didn't want to force myself to stay awake, I quickly fell asleep.