Ch.19: What is it?

It has been 4 months since you found out that Devin's ex girlfriend is pregnant and now you are sitting in the hospital waiting room. They have a doctors appointment today and since you and Devin have plans today you decide to just tag along. You and Devin are on good terms even though you hate his ex and she hates you too. Everything was confusing after finding out she was pregnant but after awhile you both worked it out. His ex still has a thing for him which bothers you but you don't let her know that. After the appointment is over you and Devin are in the car and on the way to get some food but there is an awkward silence. He notices it and decides to talk first.
Devin: You good?
You: mhm, yeah. Just thinking.
Devin: About What?
You: You, her, me, the baby. All of this...how is it going to work? I feel like I'm sharing my boyfriend with another girl.
Devin starts smiling but he doesn't say anything for awhile.
Devin: Your not sharing me.
You weren't in the mood to talk anymore so you just left it at that. Something inside of you felt like he wasn't the father of the baby or maybe you were hoping that it wasn't his. You didn't tell him how you felt because you knew it would cause a conflict. So you decided to text your best friend to see if she could find out something for you. After a 20 minute drive you realized that you were almost to your dorm.
You: I thought we were going out?
Devin: I need to do something first.
You: At my dorm?
Devin: I mean I could do it here but I don't what to put you through the trouble.
You: Ummmmmm...okay.
After arriving at your room he didn't waste anytime. He shoved you into you room and onto the bed. He closed the door and locked it. A few minutes later his face was in between your legs. You and Devin had not done anything sexual since you two officially got back together. When he's done you decide that you want to return the favor. So now he was laying on the bed with his pants and draws pulled down. He was obviously enjoying it since he could not stop moaning. Seems that you two waisted so much time that you didn't have time to go out anymore.
Devin: I got to go. I got studio time in about 15 minutes.
You: Okay. Are you going to come back over after?
Devin: Only if you do that thing with your tongue again.
You: Nasty. (Lol) I'll think about it. But tell everyone I said hi.
Devin: I got you.
He kisses you then he leaves and at the exact moment that he leaves your friend walks in.
You: Wassup!
Her: You won't believe what I found out about miss I'm pregnant my Devin.