Ch.16: One Spicy Night

A few seconds into the fight you were on top of here throwing hella punches. After awhile Devin decided to pull you off of her. He started standing in front of you to block you from going back in for some more. "Let me to Devin. She started it so this must be what she wants" you said. But he wasn't having it. He didn't let you go instead he picked you up and took you outside for you to calm down. "You good?" he said. " Shouldn't you been in there asking your girlfriend that. Just leave me alone Devin. I'm no longer in the mood for you and your bullshit" you said. "You right but I'm telling you this right now. I want you and I quickly drop her for you. All you gotta do is say the word" Devin said while standing over you. Instead of looking at him you look to the side. Your friends come outside to check on you. "Are you okay?" they said. "Yeah I'm ready to go," you said. So you and your friends left the party without giving Devin an answer. It's was still kind of early but when you got home you took a shower and just sat on the bed. Deep down inside all, you wanted to do was call Devin so you did. "You busy?" you asked. "Naw I'm just sitting outside of your dorm waiting for you to call me," he said. You couldn't do anything but smile. " I will be up there in a few, " he said. You were already standing at the door waiting by the time be got up there and without hesitation, he started kissing you. He gets you inside and closes the door. As soon as he closed the door he picked you up and took you to the room. He threw you on the bed and took off your shorts and panties. He pulls you towards the edge of the bed and puts both of your legs on each shoulder. He buries his head in your juices. You have one hand rubbing and combing through his hair while the other one his holding on to the bed. Your moaning and it's hard for you to lay straight. He gets up and strips completely naked. He takes off your shirt and starts to kiss you from your neck to your breast and he repeats this until you grab his face and pull it towards yours. While you two are kissing he decides to go ahead and insert himself inside of you. That instantly causes you to throw your back and to grip his arm and waist so tight that it leaves marks from your nails. He's looking at you the whole time because seeing you being pleasured by him made him feel pleasure as well. He takes his time because he wants you to feel everything. Every kiss, every lick, every inch. He stopped out of nowhere. You are both breathing so heavy that neither one of you can talk. So he doesn't say anything instead he just flips you over and finishes what he started. At this point, both of you are moaning and cursing. Neither one of you even noticed that his phone had been ringing the whole time. He has both of his hands grabbing your waist and pulling you towards him. And yes he gets a hold of your hair too. A few minutes later both of you are laid across the bed trying to catch your breath. You invite him to spend the night so you spent the rest of the night cuddling. Yes cuddling naked which led to having sex two more times.