Ch. 18:WTF

The past few weeks Devin kept sending you text messages, DMs on social media accounts, he kept calling you, and now your voicemail was full of messages from him that you haven't even listened to yet. At this point you just wished he'd leave you alone but that obviously wasn't his intentions. You didn't even want to go anywhere because you didn't want to run into him. You hated everything that happened, but you couldn't help the way you feel about him. Even after the drama the feelings were still there. Now what? Do you act on those feelings? Do you act like the feelings aren't there and move on? Will they ever go away? Meanwhile your friend was sitting across from you talking to you like you were listening to her, but she knew you weren't. You two were in the cafe grabbing some lunch but you didn't really have an appetite. When you got back to your dorm you immediately went to your room and started listening to the voicemails that he had sent you. Most of them were him explaining himself to you, he was apologizing in some, crying in a few, and a few were of him and the other girl arguing which you couldn't figure out why those were even on your phone. But you didn't want to hear the messages, you wanted to know what he had to say in person, so you texted him and told him to come over so you two could talk. 15 minutes later he was knocking at your door. "Hey", you said. "Wassup", he said. There was an awkward silence for a minute. "So, I am assuming you want to talk about the last time I was here" Devin said. "Yeah", you said. So, he started explaining himself and what happened, "You never answered my question the night of the party. I told you that I would easily drop her for you and all you had to do was say the word, but you didn't say anything. Instead you left so I didn't know what to think. After you left the party I left too. I didn't tell anybody that I was leaving or where I was going but eventually I ended up outside of your dorm. I wanted to call you but at the same time I didn't want to be rejected by you, so I just sat there. Then you called and everything after that you already know. I didn't tell her where I was because I didn't have time to. I was in a mood that night and I didn't want to talk to anybody but you. So, when you answered my phone I got pissed because I didn't want to tell her like that and I really didn't think that you were the type of female to do that either. But you did so after I left that day I was trying to figure out why you were so mad, but I guess from both of our point of view we thought we were right." After Devin finished talking it all did make since and everything he said was true. Now you just felt like a dumbass at this point. "Well now I feel like a complete bitch. I guess she didn't deserve to find out that way and I'm sorry for that" you said. "It's all good we aren't together anymore. She wanted to stay in a relationship even after all that but I'm not that into her like I am with you", Devin said. A second later his phone started ringing and guess who it was his "ex" girlfriend. To show you that you can trust him he put it on speaker phone. "Ya", Devin said. "Where are you?", she said. "That's not your business. What do you want?", Devin said. "Well I guess that means you are with that bitch. Anyway, tell her she better be ready to be a stepmom because you are damn sure about to be a daddy. Yep I'm pregnant and yes it's yours." She said. She was yelling it threw the phone like she was proud of it, like it was something she planned to do.