Ch.4: The Backyard

You: "okay, wassup."
Even though you are feeling a little awkward and scared of what he is going to say to you.
Devin: "Even though this is our first time actually meeting I've had my eye on you for awhile. I would come to the dance studio with my boys to rehearsal, that's the first time I saw you. You were in the class that my sister was teaching. I couldn't keep my eyes off you every time you were there. But the day that I decided that I was going to approach you, you were picked up by another guy. I didn't realize he was your boyfriend until you kissed him. That really did hurt my feelings but I never could shake that feeling I had when I first saw you."
At this point you were excited yet you were scared too. Excited that the feels are mutual but scared because it seemed like you both already had strong feelings for each other. Your phones starts ringing, it has been ringing and dinging all day because Ty (your ex) has been trying to get in touch with you for the past few days. But you ignore it like you've been doing. But the phone won't stop ringing anymore. So you just turn it off.
Devin: "Can you say something? Anything?"
You: "Honestly, I like too a lot. But there's a lot going on and I am not sure if I want a relationship right now."
Devin: "Then let's not do a relationship. We can be friends. We can chill and hangout. No strings attached. Whatever you wanna do."
You: "You'd be okay with that?"
Devin: "As along as you don't pop up with a boyfriend then yeah we good."
Even though you both felt some type of way about the arrangement you guys made, you go with it and so does he. Instead of going back to watch the movie you stay outside and talk. Turns out you and him have a lot to talk about. Everything from favorite colors to relationships and virginity. The conversation got really personal. Next thing you know you are sitting in between his legs while he was posted up on the back door. After awhile everything was quiet and you two were just sitting there listening to each other breathe. You were looking up and he was looking at you.
Next thing you know your sitting sideways in between his legs and you two are kissing while he ran his hands up the side of your thigh to your butt. Then he moved on to kissing and sucking on your neck. You were enjoying it, enjoying it way more than you should've been. All you could hear now were the crickets outside and the sound of your heavy breathing.